Sherrod Brown 2024 is Dems best and only hope.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
The country is in a state of medical catastrophe. If you can't provide the despairing masses at least a message of reprieve, you have no business being the nominee. Political realities be damned, it's your job as President to shape those realities.

Slick_Vic

Rookie
Daps
Just so we're keeping score...

This board is interesting,

A black woman announced her run for president, and the responses were "that b*tch" this....and "that b*tch" that.

But then this WASP guy announces he may run and it's, "I like him"..."he can win"..."I hope he runs"..."I support him"

Pretty obvious this board is not what is seems...and full of agents, trolls and WASPs.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

A black woman announced her run for president, and the responses were "that b*tch" this....and "that b*tch" that.

But then this WASP guy announces he may run and it's, "I like him"..."he can win"..."I hope he runs"..."I support him"

Pretty obvious this board is not what is seems...and full of agents, trolls and WASPs.
We have legit reasons not to support her. If you care about policies, it is hard to support Kamala Harris. Her record as a DA/Attorney General is not great. From supporting the war on drugs to fighting to keep wrongfully convicted inmates in prison. She is not all bad but her record has a lot to be desired. Also, she doesn’t have much of a record in the senate, because she only been a senator for two years under republican control. So the only thing we can go off of is her record as DA/AG in California. That record doesn’t show that she has policies that would benefit Black Americans. I have major questions about every candidate, that I would like answered.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

How vacuous. You true believers really only know one trick huh?

Let's set your mischaracterizations of HL aside and cut right to the chase...

What do you know about Kamala Harris outside of her being "a black woman"?

What do you know about Sherrod Brown outside of him being "this WASP guy"?

Don't worry my expectations are really low for Kamala supporters.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There is a huge difference between higher learning and TLR. I actually agree with you that Harris bears the brunt of TLR’s rampant trolling, st0rmfront infiltrators, incels and c00ns - but that doesn’t mean that the only logical response is to automatically support her. My reasons are based purely on odds of success.

This country is still incredibly sexist.
This country is still incredibly racist.
Brown is the only major candidate on the Dem side that has won multiple, relatively recent, statewide elections in a state that went for Trump.
Brown is a bona dude liberal.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I keep telling folks that once Sherrod Brown runs, it's a wrap for a lot of Democratic candidates.

I'm concerned about his viewpoint on Medicare For All, but I also understand that no candidate is perfect yet he is the LEAST problematic thus far.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep telling folks that once Sherrod Brown runs, it's a wrap for a lot of Democratic candidates.

I'm concerned about his viewpoint on Medicare For All, but I also understand that no candidate is perfect yet he is the LEAST problematic thus far.

i feel like he's making a mistake waiting too long...right now the only people that know he's running are people who follow this shyt religiously. he needs to be out there making waves with the public so he doesnt get lost in the mix.

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps

what if I told you that kamala and sherrod brown both suck?