Sherrod Brown 2024 is Dems best and only hope.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
i feel like he's making a mistake waiting too long...right now the only people that know he's running are people who follow this shyt religiously. he needs to be out there making waves with the public so he doesnt get lost in the mix.

I don't agree. He's letting people pick these candidates apart and doing groundwork with the voters in the working class Midwest. It's smart actually because voters already don't like what they see in Warren, Harris, and Booker. The media doesn't represent majority of the voters.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't agree. He's letting people pick these candidates apart and doing groundwork with the voters in the working class Midwest. It's smart actually because voters already don't like what they see in Warren, Harris, and Booker. The media doesn't represent majority of the voters.

True. I can definitely also see the "stay under the radar" strategy.

The only problem is that as much as we hate the media, they are still influential in driving viewers to your message. And you don't want to be in a position later on of being the candidate that people AGREE with, but don't think you can win b/c of lack of name recognition. This is going to be a very crowded Dem field - you don't want to be relegated to the JV debate schedule.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'd vote for him if he was the nominee...but I'd vote for any of the democrats if they were the nominee. My problem with Brown is that he dapped Trump's tariff ideas. I feel like that's disqualifying. If you're wrong on an issue that's been settled for hundreds of years...I'm not sure how I can respect your intellect or judgement. Wouldn't vote for him in a primary.

But like I said...if he's the nom I'll vote for him. Seems like a strong VP candidate.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
To make up no support for Medicare for all, Sherrod brown should back a public option being reinserted into the ACA.

Hell, he is the one who added it in the first place. The ACA would have been a perfect medium all the centerists are dying for if the Public option was included. That way it's not just be a give away to insurance companies. It's also one that I think more liberal people can get behind as a SUBSTANTIVE step that goes to fixing our health Care system instead of this weak Medicare at 55 shyt.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all things considered, im not surprised by this and it's a good move for him personally

this isn't the year for a sherrod brown to win the dem primary. he's better off running in 2024 if trump wins again, because he would fukkin cake walk into the white house

demo voters showed us in 2016 that when it comes to primaries, they dont vote for the best candidate to win the general :ehh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
all things considered, im not surprised by this and it's a good move for him personally

this isn't the year for a sherrod brown to win the dem primary. he's better off running in 2024 if trump wins again, because he would fukkin cake walk into the white house

demo voters showed us in 2016 that when it comes to primaries, they dont vote for the best candidate to win the general :ehh:
Who is us? Conservatives? :PatriceTrump:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You never know that picture with him and booker could be telling. That ticket would look real good with him as the VP.

Booker/Brown could definitely do it. It’s the same dynamic as Obama and Biden.