Sherrod Brown 2024 is Dems best and only hope.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has as good a chance of winning the presidency as the Senate seat. He should fukking run for president. I hope this is just his way of staying in the mix until he can announce.

:patrice: '28 would actually be a perfect year for him to run, if he wins reelection

the dems are gonna get skullfukked in '24 in the senate :dead: defending ohio, montana and west virginia, along with all the other races

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: '28 would actually be a perfect year for him to run, if he wins reelection

the dems are gonna get skullfukked in '24 in the senate :dead: defending ohio, montana and west virginia, along with all the other races

I think he'll be too old by then. Trump and Biden getting elected at their ages were kinda flukey. I think now that the dinosaurs are retiring we're going to see people be more reluctant to elect more of them.

Remember they were supposed to get fukked this past cycle as well...Manchin and Tester have been counted out before. It's 100% about who they're running against.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Moreno is an awful nomination :mjlol:

i'd be glad to admit i was wrong about the '24 senate, if it means more awful MAGA nominations that laughably fail. WV is obviously gone, and i think MD flips too, so that might be it though

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL