Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Doge coin is an inflationary currency It’s also been off the light coin that work and a person can mine more dodge coin at any time. Even though Shiba take some time to burn you have all the shyt but you’re ever going to get an less on some.

Also Shiba swap is more than doge has ever done.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
coinbase is like robinhood in that they’re notorious for shytting the bed during times like this (high traffic)…that’s why I’ll never leave a significant amount of tokens on there…keep them in a wallet so you have the option of selling your tokens on other sites if you need to

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
11th in market cap... SHIB is going nowhere. Don't underestimate a cult-like fanbase... it's how this coin went from obscurity to headlining on CNN. :banderas:

Everyone situation is different for cash out, but I'll HODL for months to come even if it nosedives tomorrow.

Imagine a memecoin outperforming those who've spent thousands of hours researching a crypto portfolio... this world is so strange... :wow:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
coinbase is like robinhood in that they’re notorious for shytting the bed during times like this (high traffic)…that’s why I’ll never leave a significant amount of tokens on there…keep them in a wallet so you have the option of selling your tokens on other sites if you need to
Thinking of moving my shib off the coinbase exchange to my coinbase wallet, but I am not sure if there is a fee for that. Also, my Saitama is gaining rewards in my coinbase wallet, so I want to know if the Shib will also.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heck of a run... keep going

giphy.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thinking of moving my shib off the coinbase exchange to my coinbase wallet, but I am not sure if there is a fee for that. Also, my Saitama is gaining rewards in my coinbase wallet, so I want to know if the Shib will also.

I haven’t used coinbase wallet so I’m not sure if they’ll have transfer fees…set up a mock transfer and see if they include fees before actually going thru with it…SHIB does not offer any rewards as far as I know

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I dont believe shib gets rewards in the same way sorry breh :francis: whatever you have is what you have...

Daps
Shiittt if it hits a penny best believe the internet movement will push that shyt to 20 cents to 30 cents like Doge.

:lupe:

I planned selling half at a penny. My girl and her family plan on holding to $1. They got me into Crypto. They’re convinced it will hit $1 next year around May. They got in on XRP, and that hit $1.