Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
I haven’t used coinbase wallet so I’m not sure if they’ll have transfer fees…set up a mock transfer and see if they include fees before actually going thru with it…SHIB does not offer any rewards as far as I know
Just set up a mock max xfer....it shaved off like $18...not bad, I guess.

Ok...so no rewards with Shib. Thanks.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I can't buy on coinbase. I have plenty of money in my bank acct and PayPal and it wo t let me buy anything. It says insufficient funds

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
finna change my phone number :myman:

giphy.gif

Daps
11th in market cap... SHIB is going nowhere. Don't underestimate a cult-like fanbase... it's how this coin went from obscurity to headlining on CNN. :banderas:

Everyone situation is different for cash out, but I'll HODL for months to come even if it nosedives tomorrow.

Imagine a memecoin outperforming those who've spent thousands of hours researching a crypto portfolio... this world is so strange... :wow:

That’s where its at. The top bolded is still being underestimated while the bottom bolded is why a lot of people have a sour attitude towards these type of coins.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can't buy on coinbase. I have plenty of money in my bank acct and PayPal and it wo t let me buy anything. It says insufficient funds

:jbhmm: are u in the right region, it's not letting people buy it off coinbase in certain states. use a wallet and uniswap but be prepared for the gas fees :ld:

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Just set up a mock max xfer....it shaved off like $18...not bad, I guess.

Ok...so no rewards with Shib. Thanks.

If you have your Shiba And a wallet yes you can game rewards you have to bury and they get and that means you can’t liquidate your queen for about six months but then you earn Ethereum leash and bone

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Strange try to buy bitcoin elsewhere and transfer to coinbase. Might be a cheap ass fee but it will be worth it