Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
:jbhmm: are u in the right region, it's not letting people buy it off coinbase in certain states. use a wallet and uniswap but be prepared for the gas fees :ld:

The thing is I bought yesterday just fine. And all of the sudden last night I goto buy more and they hit me with error and nsf.

Daps
Shiittt if it hits a penny best believe the internet movement will push that shyt to 20 cents to 30 cents like Doge.

Shyt if it hits like that :banderas:.

Was at 60 million SHIB but sold 35 million to lock in profit. At 25 million....we get past one cent...like 20 or 30 cents....:lawd:.

Let's get this money brehs!!!!!!!!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The thing is I bought yesterday just fine. And all of the sudden last night I goto buy more and they hit me with error and nsf.

They've been doing that, they did it to me too and ive been with them for years then outta nowhere they be like suspicious activity :beli: it's bullshyt they playing games

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
I hate when y’all do this cuz then I start getting too happy and the price drops lmaooo
breh

giphy.gif

you gotta play to win baby:ufdup:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
I haven’t used coinbase wallet so I’m not sure if they’ll have transfer fees…set up a mock transfer and see if they include fees before actually going thru with it…SHIB does not offer any rewards as far as I know
Dag son....just remembered why I was leaving the shib on the coinbase exchange. I didn't know if moving to a wallet counts as a sale. I don't want to pay taxes on the move. Any insight?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh

giphy.gif

you gotta play to win baby:ufdup:

I keep telling y’all not everybody needs SHIB to be a penny right away…again it’s fun giving into the euphoria but be careful…I’ll be fine…when I do sell it will be at a calculated price…no panicking here…I haven’t insisted on what anyone does with their money don’t want anyone telling me what to do with mine

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bottom bolded is why a lot of people have a sour attitude towards these type of coins.

I still really struggle with that notion. like being sour towards something that could make you money. Yes you invested your time in researching some shyt and a meme came and crushed the buildings but nothing prevents you from buying in and getting your bag.

I always thought not being emotional was core to these investor/finance types, but I guess pride be grappling nikkas like King from Tekken

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Dag son....just remembered why I was leaving the shib on the coinbase exchange. I didn't know if moving to a wallet counts as a sale. I don't want to pay taxes on the move. Any insight?
Found the answer. Not taxable.

The IRS designates cryptocurrencies and other similar virtual assets as property and as such are subject to capital gains tax when certain taxable events occur. These events include converting cryptocurrency into fiat currency (USD), as well as converting one cryptocurrency into another, such as converting Bitcoin (BTC) into Ethereum (ETH). However, the initial purchase of a cryptocurrency is not considered a taxable event. Sending cryptocurrencies from an exchange to a software or hardware wallet, or from one wallet to another is also not considered a taxable event and does not need to be reported

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I honestly don’t know…that’s a good question and I don’t want to give you the wrong info

*edit*

I see you found it