SHO 6/3 Doubleheader - Adonis Stevenson-Andrej Fonfara 2/Jean Pascal-Eleider Alvarez

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Jumped networks to face the WBA/IBF #2 in the division..

Hopkins jumped networks as soon as Stevenson came over there to Showtime, and nobody says shyt..

Talk about deflecting....Bhop faced Kovalev, Pacal 2x, Dawson 2x Joe Smith Jr, Cloud when he was undefeated.

I'm sorry for criticizing the epic title run of Adonis Stevenson...:comeon:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Talk about deflecting....Bhop faced Kovalev, Pacal 2x, Dawson 2x Joe Smith Jr, Cloud when he was undefeated.

:laff:...i honest to goodness thought the ref stopped that fight for superman in round 1...the place was so loud i didn't even hear the bell

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:laff:...i honest to goodness thought the ref stopped that fight for superman in round 1...the place was so loud i didn't even hear the bell

LOL. Stevenson fans kill me man......

Montreal is a gorgeous city man. I went there about 10 years ago. It's hilly as hell man.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

:ld:
Nah, you deflected.. My initial post was that Stevenson tried to fight all those you just named... Everyone here is aware of their resumes so you're not saying much to refute my post

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:ld:
Nah, you deflected.. My initial post was that Stevenson tried to fight all those you just named... Everyone here is aware of their resumes so you're not saying much to refute my post

Never in boxing has a title holder gone 0-4 with the top fighters and not faced ONE at the time. He has not faced in the last 5 years

Kovalev
Ward
Pascal
Beterbiev
Hopkins
Joe Smith Jr.
Bute (a shyt fight but I could have lived with it)
Cleverly
Alvarez
Gonzalez

Every fight since his nice run of Dawson/Cloud/Bellew has been trash.....Being a fan is one thing....rewriting history is other. Ward himself told Adonis :camby:

Andre Ward: Stevenson Had Opportunities To Fight - Why Now?

By Carlos Boogs, Ryan Burton

WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson (28-1, 23KOs) has already issued a direct challenge to newly crowned IBF/WBO/WBA light heavyweight champion Andre Ward (31-0, 15KOs) to face him in a unification showdown for all the marbles.

Ward captured the world titles this past Saturday night with a razor close twelve round unanimous decision over Kovalev (30-1-1, 26KOs) at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

Stevenson is due to return in the first quarter of 2017 with a mandatory defense against Eleider Alvarez (20-0), who takes a tuneup fight next month.

ward-stevenson.jpg

As the lineal world champion of the division, Stevenson believes the Kovalev-Ward winner will be forced to go through him to rule the division.

"The winner has to fight the lineal and WBC champion. I'm the king and I am the lineal champion. It's like that. I am the king and if you can beat the king then you are the king," Stevenson remarked to BoxingScene.com a day before the fight.

After Ward's win, Stevenson congratulated him on the victory and challenged him to a unification.

Even if he wanted to face Stevenson next, Ward has an obligation of his own to deal with. Kovalev has a contractual clause to exercise his right to an immediate rematch. He already made it clear that he plans to do so.

Rematch aside, Ward is not very interested in Stevenson's banter. Ward believes Stevenson has had numerous opportunities to fight the top guys in his division, like Kovalev and others, and instead he decided to defend his title against overmatched opponents.

"I can't call it [if that fight will happen]. It's not even about Adonis right now. Adonis has had so many opportunities to step up and fight [the top guys]. And it's funny that all of a sudden he's calling out the winner of this fight. Honestly, I'm not even interested in talking about Adonis," Ward said.

"He's had opportunities to fight [the top guys at 175] Why now [does he want them]?

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Never in boxing has a title holder gone 0-4 with the top fighters and not faced ONE at the time. He has not faced in the last 5 years
Kovalev
Ward
Pascal
Beterbiev
Hopkins
Joe Smith Jr.
Bute (a shyt fight but I could have lived with it)
Cleverly
Alvarez
Gonzalez

Being a fan is one thing....rewriting history is another. Ward himself told Adonis :camby:

:pacspit: nobody is rewriting history.. you haven't refuted anything i've posted just move goalposts

Ward went "why now" when Stevenson calls him out :stopitslime:.. completely dismissed the idea of fighting him and will probably retire after his next fight.. Im an even bigger fan of Ward and can admit that wasn't a good look

Kovalev ducked the purse bid after he beat Hopkins.. Nothing more to be said

Pascal was Adonis mandatory and he forfeited his mando spot

Don't even know why Gonzales, Bute, and Cleverly are being mentioned here :mjlol:

Joe Smith Jr isn't top 5 and their two camps were in talks for a fight, but Apperently Joe Smith and his camp though they cold call some shots and negotiations fell through

Hopkins as I said before left Showtime when Adonis came over their to fight him.. Funny how he never gets any criticism for this especially after telling Adonis he had to cross the pond to fight him and claiming that Adonis is the man in the division

Beterbiev has some internal issues with his shytty management and can't even get fights

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:pacspit: nobody is rewriting history.. you haven't refuted anything i've posted just move goalposts

Ward went "why now" when Stevenson calls him out :stopitslime:.. completely dismissed the idea of fighting him and will probably retire after his next fight.. Im an even bigger fan of Ward and can admit that wasn't a good look

Kovalev ducked the purse bid after he beat Hopkins.. Nothing more to be said

Pascal was Adonis mandatory and he forfeited his mando spot

Don't even know why Gonzales, Bute, and Cleverly are being mentioned here :mjlol:

Joe Smith Jr isn't top 5 and their two camps were in talks for a fight, but Apperently Joe Smith and his camp though they cold call some shots and negotiations fell through

Hopkins as I said before left Showtime when Adonis came over their to fight him.. Funny how he never gets any criticism for this especially after telling Adonis he had to cross the pond to fight him and claiming that Adonis is the man in the division

Beterbiev has some internal issues with his shytty management and can't even get fights

Adonis is 39 and outside of Montreal and his dedicated fans it's blatant his competition level has been mediocre. The fukkin commentators on Showtime last night all but admitted it. I am not a boxing promoter or manager but a fan...and as a fan the Ring Magazine champ has not faced a top 5 opponent and that is unacceptable.

He has pissed away his talent fighting B level opponent after B level opponent.

When Kovalev and Stevenson were on the same HBO card Adonis left for Showtime.

Ward could have retired after the Super Six and his record shyts on Stevenson's...not to mention he annihilated Dawson a whole 10 months earlier.

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adonis is 39 and outside of Montreal and his dedicated fans it's blatant his competition level has been mediocre. I am not a boxing promoter or manager but a fan...and as a fan the Ring Magazine champ has not faced a top 5 opponent and that is unacceptable.

He has pissed away his talent fighting B level opponent after B level opponent.

When Kovalev and Stevenson were on the same HBO card Adonis left for Showtime.

Ward could have retired after the Super Six and his record shyts on Stevenson's.

:snoop:
Still no rebuttal that refutes my post

Still ignoring why Stevenson went to Showtime and who he went over there to fight.over staying at HBO to face a nobody at the time Kovalev for much less money

Adonis hasn't been the RING champ since like 2015.. And when he was the RING champ he tried to get fights with the tOP 5

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:
Still no rebuttal that refutes my post

Still ignoring why Stevenson went to Showtime and who he went over there to fight.over staying at HBO to face a nobody at the time Kovalev for much less money

Adonis hasn't been the RING champ since like 2015.. And when he was the RING champ he tried to get fights with the tOP 5

How's facing Fonfara, Bika working out?
Why the fukk do FANS care about a boxers purse? Are we on their payroll or team? He's talented but this "King" shyt after whipping on Fonfara is fukkin comedy.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
How's facing Fonfara, Bika working out?
Why the fukk do FANS care about a boxers purse? Are we on their payroll or team? He's talented but this "King" shyt after whipping on Fonfara is fukkin comedy.
:mjlol:
Says the guy who just mentioned Bute, Gonzales, and Nathan Cleverly as top level opponents at LHW with Ward and Kovalev

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:
Says the guy who just mentioned Bute, Gonzales, and Nathan Cleverly as top level opponents at LHW with Ward and Kovalev

Cleverly is decent and I said Bute was a shyt fight...but at least a ticket seller...Gonzales whooped on Pascal but got fukked. Keep defending this nikka trash ass resume since 2013-2014. He's on a Berto champ run right now....and Berto at least has top 5 dudes to his name.

Fukkin Bika was a career mediocre ass SMW FFS and he had a defense against him....:bryan:

Proceeded by Dmitry Sukhotsky:francis:...then finished how his Floyd-like run with Tommy Karpency :russ: and then Thomas Wiliams Jr:picard: then continuing with Fonfara 2 :scust:

Pascal is mediocre as shyt but I'll take his resume any day over this fraud. It ain't even a network/Haymon thing cause Jacobs just fought Golovkin HBO....this is on him nikka...

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleverly is decent and I said Bute was a shyt fight...but at least a ticket seller...Gonzales whooped on Pascal but got fukked. Keep defending this nikka trash ass resume since 2013-2014. He's on a Berto champ run right now.

Fukkin Bika was a career mediocre ass SMW FFS and he had a defense against him....:bryan:

Proceeded Dmitry Sukhotsky:francis:...then finished how his Floyd-like run with Tommy Karpency :russ: and then Thomas Wiliams Jr:picard:

Pascal is mediocre as shyt but I'll take his resume any day over this fraud.

Moving goalposts and throwing around a bunch of insults don't make you right breh.

Gonzales lost to a Pascal that had just got knocked out by Kovalev... Then lost his very next fight after that.. Just got KOd a few weeks ago :stopitslime:

I'm not defending Adonis's record(which is still top 3 in the division currently)
Just pointing out to you that 95% of these fights you bytching about that didn't get made, ain't all on Adonis.. The Adonis slander gets annoying cause 95% is from dumb ass fans think fights can just "get made" ignoring the politics involved