SHO 6/3 Doubleheader - Adonis Stevenson-Andrej Fonfara 2/Jean Pascal-Eleider Alvarez

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Moving goalposts and throwing around a bunch of insults don't make you right breh.

Gonzales lost to a Pascal that had just got knocked out by Kovalev... Then lost his very next fight after that.. Just got KOd a few weeks ago :stopitslime:

I'm not defending Adonis's record(which is still top 3 in the division currently)
Just pointing out to you that 95% of these fights you bytching about that didn't get made, ain't all on Adonis.. The Adonis slander gets annoying cause 95% is from dumb ass fans think fights can just "get made" ignoring the politics involved

You lost me when you said Gonzales "lost" to Pascal......

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
He lost the fight however you slice it.. wanna cry robbery, Pascal's hand was risen and his wasn't.. Then he lost his very next fight..

So I guess Adonis should be criticised for not chasing a loser :mjlol:

When Adonis next fight aint Badou Jack, Smith Jr, Alvarez, Artur, Cleverly, Ward or Kovalev how you gonna spin it? Bbbbutt boxing politics......:mjgrin:

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Pascal has begged for 3 years and is clearly washed ...Bute is shot to shyt and Gonzales even KO'd is still good......be fans of 39 yrar old can crushers:jawalrus:
Pascal been getting his ass whooped for 3 years.. I guess we gonna continue to ignore he was Adonis mandatory and forfeited his spot :jawalrus:

You mentioned Bute.. not me

Gonzalez is a Cuban loser whosee claim to fame is going life and death with A recently KOd Pascal and losing a contraversial decision :mjlol:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
How about Stevenson vs Joe Smith Jr?
:mjlol:

Man Stevenson would knock Joe the fukk out. Y'all are trippin. Joe Smith is slowwwwwwwwwwwwww. What's he gonna do against Stevenson, who has superior power, boxing skills, speed etc?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Pascal been getting his ass whooped for 3 years.. I guess we gonna continue to ignore he was Adonis mandatory and forfeited his spot :jawalrus:

You mentioned Bute.. not me

Gonzalez is a Cuban loser whosee claim to fame is going life and death with A recently KOd Pascal and losing a contraversial decision :mjlol:

So what you saying is EVERY SINGLE LHW is ducking Stevenson? Every single one of them :rudy:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Adonis Stevenson: I'm The King, Not My Fault Kovalev Pulled Out - Boxing News

“It’s not my fault when Kovalev pulled out. It’s not my fault when Hopkins went on HBO. That’s the game. I don’t care and I don’t listen to people like that. I’m the king of the light-heavyweights. When you’re the king, for sure you’re going to be criticized. You have people who don’t like that. People talk, talk, talk. You can talk, but I’m still the champion.”

Stevenson's promoter, Yvon Michel of GYM, backed his fighter - stating that it's very hard to get A-level opponents to face Stevenson. “The division isn’t only Kovalev or Hopkins. It’s deep and talented. He has fought anybody willing to get in the ring with him,” Michel said. “It’s just a perception. He avoids Kovalev, which isn’t the case. He avoided Hopkins? Not the case. Pascal? They all had opportunities to fight him and all turned it down. To cover, their promoters and themselves kept pretending it was the other way around. It seems to be a pattern, people turning against Adonis.”