SHO 6/3 Doubleheader - Adonis Stevenson-Andrej Fonfara 2/Jean Pascal-Eleider Alvarez

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Heard it all now. Bernard Hopkins...who fought a who's who of fighters ducked Adonis Stevenson....:mjlol:

Sounds good in retrospect...but Stevenson was always a terrible style matchup for B-Hop, just like Dawson was...and B-Hop dragged his feet for years trying to get around fighting Dawson until there was nowhere else to go...on paper, Kovalev was a much better matchup for B-Hop than Stevenson...it sounds crazy to say today now that Kovalev has proven that he's elite...but when B-Hop signed to fight Kovalev, he had only had a couple semi-decent wins and he appeared to be yet another tailor made opponent for B-Hop.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Sounds good in retrospect...but Stevenson was always a terrible style matchup for B-Hop, just like Dawson was...and B-Hop dragged his feet for years trying to get around fighting Dawson until there was nowhere else to go...on paper, Kovalev was a much better matchup for B-Hop than Stevenson...it sounds crazy to say today now that Kovalev has proven that he's elite...but when B-Hop signed to fight Kovalev, he had only had a couple semi-decent wins and he appeared to be yet another tailor made opponent for B-Hop.

Right.. Kovalev was a nobody with a shytty resume.. and Hopkins was probably still under the delusion that he could never lose to a white boy.. Hopkins was gonna lose to both Stevenson and Kovalev at that point in time

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas here...love their white women I tell ya

Looks like every Haitian cat has a white girl on the elbow....bad ones too

#PAWGLIFE is a Army, betta yet a Naaaaavy :wow:

#PAWGLIFE

6waKpZX.png

morris

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Man Stevenson would knock Joe the fukk out. Y'all are trippin. Joe Smith is slowwwwwwwwwwwwww. What's he gonna do against Stevenson, who has superior power, boxing skills, speed etc?
Fights between power punches are always a bestseller. Especially when they can mix in the race angle which they always do.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Joe Smith Jr priced himself out the fight. The only guy that can beat supaman is Ward. That's it.

I see Kov and Beterbiev beating him BUT im not saying he CAN'T beat them either. Beterbiev IS unproven but i just see that :demonic: "it" factor in him.

Alvarez looks like he will give Stevenson a good scrap but Pascal showed that Stevenson will be able to land that one hitter on him tho :damn:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Looks like every Haitian cat has a white girl on the elbow....bad ones too

White girls love Haitians. I can't tell you why. We're just smooth talkers though. They love that. I ain't got no white girl though lol but I ran through a couple that wanted to tie me down on some "why cant we just share a roof ? Is it because I'm white ?"

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
That's when I know nikkas on here biased as fukk.

GGG gets RIPPED apart for substandard comp ( and I have been critical too) but nikkas wanna give a pass and not look:mjpls: so they defend his shyt to no end for Adonis.

When :deadmanny: fights Horn, Vargas, Rios, Alegeri and shyt nikkas jump all over him for not attempting to go against Crawford, Thurman etc....but for some odd reason when Stevenson comes up the same rule don't apply" it wasn't a duck doe...nikkas hating doe..such n such tried to call shots doe".....I wonder why :ohlawd:.

Hell I shytted on Ward for that shytty ass Alexander Brand fight even if it was a tuneup for Kovalev...and that was 1 fight!!! Fukkin Adonis been like this for 4 years!!!

If Canelo was sitting waiting along with Jacobs and GGG fought Liam Smith, Korobov, Sam Solomon ( and he has had his fair share of deserved criticism) nikkas would have a field day on this bytch. Nikkas on here say about Manny or GGG "he's the boss, don't hide behind promoter, network, etc "....but NOW....cause it's a Haymon backed brotha shyts ok....FOH.

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
That's when I know nikkas on here biased as fukk.

GGG gets RIPPED apart for substandard comp ( and I have been critical too) but nikkas wanna give a pass and not look:mjpls: so they defend his shyt to no end for Adonis.

When :deadmanny: fights Horn, Vargas, Rios, Alegeri and shyt nikkas jump all over him for not attempting to go against Crawford, Thurman etc....but for some odd reason when Stevenson comes up the same rule don't apply" it wasn't a duck doe...nikkas hating doe..such n such tried to call shots doe".....I wonder why :ohlawd:.

Hell I shytted on Ward for that shytty ass Alexander Brand fight even if it was a tuneup for Kovalev...and that was 1 fight!!! Fukkin Adonis been like this for 4 years!!!

If Canelo was sitting waiting along with Jacobs and GGG fought Liam Smith, Korobov, Sam Solomon ( and he has had his fair share of deserved criticism) nikkas would have a field day on this bytch. Nikkas on here say about Manny or GGG "he's the boss, don't hide behind promoter, network, etc "....but NOW....cause it's a Haymon backed brotha shyts ok....FOH.

Say what you want. Everybody in here knows what happened. Duva basically pulled out and tried to blame Yvon Michel. Yvon Michel then posted her letters saying they don't want the fight now lol. Then, next thing was Kovalev signed to HBO lol. Let's be fully honest here. If Stevenson or Ward did what Kovalev and his team did, the media would be all over it

It was a smart move at the end. Pass on Stevenson and go fight B c00n who's old and slow. Don't change history breh. Also Stevenson got in the ring and went to Kovalev face begging for a fight. All we got was the media saying how Stevenson had no class and he should have respected Kovalev moment. Hell, HBO didn't even wanna show Stevenson on their screen. GGG called out Canelo and went to the ring and he was called brave. :mjlol:

We all know what happened breh. So what the fukk you talking about ?

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Say what you want. Everybody in here knows what happened. Duva basically pulled out and tried to blame Yvon Michel. Yvon Michel then posted her letters saying they don't want the fight now lol. Then, next thing was Kovalev signed to HBO lol. Let's be fully honest here. If Stevenson or Ward did what Kovalev and his team did, the media would be all over it

It was a smart move at the end. Pass on Stevenson and go fight B c00n who's old and slow. Don't change history breh. Also Stevenson got in the ring and went to Kovalev face begging for a fight. All we got was the media saying how Stevenson had no class and he should have respected Kovalev moment. Hell, HBO didn't even wanna show Stevenson on their screen. GGG called out Canelo and went to the ring and he was called brave. :mjlol:

We all know what happened breh. So what the fukk you talking about ?

And outside of Kovalev.....what about eveyone else? Nikka is that big of a boogeyman :francis:.....no other LHW in 2015-17 in the top 5?

Kovalev/Adonis was on the same card and agreed to fight if they won and Adonis bolted to Showtime after.

You can spin this all you want but Paulie and crew even had the :hhh: in their facial expressions and voices discussing this nikka comp. Did we all not know this was gonna be a quick and easy KO? Just like GGG and Dominic Wade?

In 2017 we have got

GGG vs Jacobs
Canleo/GGG
Thurman/Garcia
Wlad/Joshua
Ward Kovalev 2
Garcia vs Broner
Spence Jr vs Brook
Lemiuex/Stevens

But THE ONLY FUKKIN DUDE WHO DEALS WITH POLITICS/PROMOTERS AND BULLSHYT IS ADONIS....FOH.

He's the only dude who can't lure an equal talent in the ring?!?! And it's everyone elses fault.....:mjlol:

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
And outside of Kovalev.....what about eveyone else? Nikka is that big of a boogeyman :francis:.....no other LHW in 2015-17 in the top 5?

Kovalev/Adonis was on the same card and agreed to fight if they won and Adonis bolted to Showtime after.

You can spin this all you want but Paulie and crew even had the :hhh: in their facial expressions and voices discussing this nikka comp. Did we all not know this was gonna be a quick and easy KO? Just like GGG and Dominic Wade?

I ain't spinning shyt. You're moving the goalpost. Outside of Ward that Kov lost to, who has he faced ? Fonfara is a good boxer. No doubt. That's his best win. What's Kov best win ? I'll wait.

Also, Kov was not with any network. He called out Stevenson then signed to HBO. Then, Duva sent a letter saying they don't want the fight at this time. I'm not saying Kov is ducking. I'm just putting out there simple facts.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I ain't spinning shyt. You're moving the goalpost. Outside of Ward that Kov lost to, who has he faced ? Fonfara is a good boxer. No doubt. That's his best win. What's Kov best win ? I'll wait.

Also, Kov was not with any network. He called out Stevenson then signed to HBO. Then, Duva sent a letter saying they don't want the fight at this time. I'm not saying Kov is ducking. I'm just putting out there simple facts.

Cleverly was undefeated....Bhop who was decent at that age and Pascal was a live as fukk body and nikka been shot since that thrashing....don't rewrite history. Adonis is the odd man out at LHW and has been for 3 1/2 years.