Shocker: Obama lied when he said Obamacare would bring down health care costs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The responses I'm reading in this thread is like I'm on the fukking drudge report or the daily caller. fukking smh at most of the comments in this thread.

They are either trolls or idiots who think Obama is a dictator. Either way, fukk them. Obama got 4 more years. :stylin:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
They are either trolls or idiots who think Obama is a dictator. Either way, fukk them. Obama got 4 more years. :stylin:

You're the same person bytching and complaining and whining and crying about making excuses about your criminal record hindering you from getting a good job. So no wonder you're in support of this bullshyt...because you're the type that's going to need to this shyt for free.

I got a record worse than some bytch ass drug charge, and I sucked it up, stopped my fukking crying and pitying for myself, clawed my way to where Im at.

Stop being a little c00n bytch.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
My wife premiums went up 100$ a month:merchant:

And my mother in law has been denied coverage :snoop:

What the hell is obamacare suppose to do again

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My wife premiums went up 100$ a month:merchant:

And my mother in law has been denied coverage :snoop:

What the hell is obamacare suppose to do again

Most of the coverage of obamacare is not going to be phased in until 2014. I guarantee you that most americans will love obamacare by that time.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Most of the coverage of obamacare is not going to be phased in until 2014. I guarantee you that most americans will love obamacare by that time.

But after this increase and next years increase our insurance premiums will be done damn near doubled.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
There is over one thousand people where I work and there insurance went down three percent. I blame Obama.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're the same person bytching and complaining and whining and crying about making excuses about your criminal record hindering you from getting a good job. So no wonder you're in support of this bullshyt...because you're the type that's going to need to this shyt for free.

I got a record worse than some bytch ass drug charge, and I sucked it up, stopped my fukking crying and pitying for myself, clawed my way to where Im at.

Stop being a little c00n bytch.

:umad:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:belbetray: Got dam you sound like you just got done sucking Obama's dikk smh

What the fukk does this have to do with obama? I am talking about the fukking healthcare law and how it will increase the coverage for millions of americans who could of never had gotten it before. People who have pre-existing conditions finally being able to visit the hospital like any other person.

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio

No one is calling Obama a dictator. People are conveying legitimate, substantive critiques of Obama's signature health care law.

Why do you idiot left wingers consider any difference of opinion to be hatred or racism or trolling? It's like you live in a fukking bubble where no other viewpoints are allowed.

Get off of Obama's dikk.

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
What the fukk does this have to do with obama? I am talking about the fukking healthcare law and how it will increase the coverage for millions of americans who could of never had gotten it before. People who have pre-existing conditions finally being able to visit the hospital like any other person.

What about the tens of millions of Americans struggling to get by who now see their health care premiums skyrocketing because of Obamacare? Do you not even care about those people?

How can you be so cold and insensitive?