Shocker: Obama lied when he said Obamacare would bring down health care costs

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth

Mad that the majority of people who will end up using obamacare, the lazy, whiney bytches like yourself who want everything to fall into their lap...I will be paying for it?

Yeah, Im fukking mad you idiot :childplease:

and hopefully during normal work hours you're walking around aimlessly, contemplating how you once were a political prisoner for dealing drugs ( :heh: ) ,someone comes out of the blue and bashes your head in with the butt of a pistol until you pass on, and takes the 7 dollars and 37 cents you have in your pocket :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one is calling Obama a dictator. People are conveying legitimate, substantive critiques of Obama's signature health care law.

Why do you idiot left wingers consider any difference of opinion to be hatred or racism or trolling? It's like you live in a fukking bubble where no other viewpoints are allowed.

Get off of Obama's dikk.

Nothing legitimate about any of the specious bullshyt you cognitively dissonant idiots throw at my PRESIDENT. fukk off. Obamacare is here to stay. :stylin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mad that the majority of people who will end up using obamacare, the lazy, whiney bytches like yourself who want everything to fall into their lap...I will be paying for it?

Yeah, Im fukking mad you idiot :childplease:

and hopefully during normal work hours you're walking around aimlessly, contemplating how you once were a political prisoner for dealing drugs ( :heh: ) ,someone comes out of the blue and bashes your head in with the butt of a pistol until you pass on, and takes the 7 dollars and 37 cents you have in your pocket :manny:

Lol, y u mad tho?

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
forcing mid sized companies to provide health care is going to be a total disaster

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
That's the problem. You don't care, you feel you should be entitled to be taken care of no matter what "just because." That's the mentality that is slowly turning this country into a nation of fat, lazy, losers. Your "opinion" doesn't mean shyt when you are at the mercy of people qualified to perform a task you can't do for yourself.

You guys think everything is a right - to be fed, to be employed, to have a home, to have the state take care of illegitimate children born to women who can't afford them...enough already.

Your so right on my friend. These government fed babies have been conditioned by the democrats to provide for their every need. bytches is pillow soft out here thanks to the Dems and Obama. God help this country if some terrible calamity befalls it.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I pray some of you mothafukkas don't get a serious illness. Obamacare is not a panacea, there are deficiencies but the groundwork is there. Let's say Obamacare doesn't pass do you think your premiums aren't going up anyway, even if you healthcare goes up, if you have pre existing conditions you cannot be denied coverage for your care. I can tell most of you guys are kids in your 20's with no real responsibility yet. When you get older and you have children you will realize how much easier life is, when you pay $35 dollars to send your child to the doctor for a checkup as opposed to the $90-100 I used to pay. I don't care how much money someone makes, that makes a big difference. You got families having to choose between healthcare and food, that's not fukked up to you. I have employees in my business, I pay for their coverage, and yes it's gone up some and that comes out of my pocket but I sleep pretty well at night.

What is your solution to bring down the Healthcare costs? Do we go back to the old system or should all Healthcare be privatized as a privilege only to those who can afford it?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I pray some of you mothafukkas don't get a serious illness. Obamacare is not a panacea, there are deficiencies but the groundwork is there. Let's say Obamacare doesn't pass do you think your premiums aren't going up anyway, even if you healthcare goes up, if you have pre existing conditions you cannot be denied coverage for your care. I can tell most of you guys are kids in your 20's with no real responsibility yet. When you get older and you have children you will realize how much easier life is, when you pay $35 dollars to send your child to the doctor for a checkup as opposed to the $90-100 I used to pay. I don't care how much money someone makes, that makes a big difference. You got families having to choose between healthcare and food, that's not fukked up to you. I have employees in my business, I pay for their coverage, and yes it's gone up some and that comes out of my pocket but I sleep pretty well at night.

What is your solution to bring down the Healthcare costs? Do we go back to the old system or should all Healthcare be privatized as a privilege only to those who can afford it?

you was paying $100 dollars for a damn checkup, what type of insurance did you have, at my job when i first started the copayment was $20, now its $30,

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
you was paying $100 dollars for a damn checkup, what type of insurance did you have, at my job when i first started the copayment was $20, now its $30,

Daughter is a Severe Asthmatic wasn't eligible for that plan and this was before I bought the coverage myself.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Let's be realty the obesity epidemic is why your healthcare costs so much, those fat kids are getting older and getting diabetes and heart attacks.

Basically. Fat fukks are getting older and all that bullshyt in their bodies is taking its toll on them.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
That's the problem. You don't care, you feel you should be entitled to be taken care of no matter what "just because." That's the mentality that is slowly turning this country into a nation of fat, lazy, losers. Your "opinion" doesn't mean shyt when you are at the mercy of people qualified to perform a task you can't do for yourself.

You guys think everything is a right - to be fed, to be employed, to have a home, to have the state take care of illegitimate children born to women who can't afford them...enough already.

Enough of what already? Being outraged how the government helps other members of society while ignoring how much they help you?
forcing mid sized companies to provide health care is going to be a total disaster

Employing people and not providing Health insurance is already a disaster. Plus these Midsize companies are already providing healthcare for the elderly, poor and charity care.

They tried to get a public option where medical would be ran by the gov but the clowns you voted for opposed it.