"Yo Smack We Grown,!"
suge did him like shaq did dudley

pniw21.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Basically breh.. It's like alot of dez nikkas is stuck in 2006-7 where u just get on stage and spit 3 of ya best written generic raps.. Like naw breh u not gettin a w outta me without making me go :ehh: that shyt was different there dis da same suge from 09 when he battled heartless breh :mjlol:
that's how i feel.. you gotta get some ooooooooo's and oh shyts outta ME, for ME to say you won... i don't give two fukks what some bums in the crowd think when it takes them 5 minutes to even get the punchline

i'd much rather hear somebody go personal... and break someone down... than hear 9 mins of shyt you ain't gonna do, only to see you dap up and hug after its over

give me a lux type of sonning vs guns bars every single time... how many years can we watch nikkas doing the "gun in my hand, finger clicking while moving my arms up and down" motion... or the "reach down and pump the shotgun" move while saying you'll kill somebody family... come on with that shyt

the moment you got your arms folded up, pacing on stage, crying with explanations while the other dude still rapping... and got your boys copping please in the background... well you already lost... cause you emotional over words in real life but nobody fearing your gun bars in real life

Jon Oh!

NoCondom.
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
that's how i feel.. you gotta get some ooooooooo's and oh shyts outta ME, for ME to say you won... i don't give two fukks what some bums in the crowd think when it takes them 5 minutes to even get the punchline

i'd much rather hear somebody go personal... and break someone down... than hear 9 mins of shyt you ain't gonna do, only to see you dap up and hug after its over

give me a lux type of sonning vs guns bars every single time... how many years can we watch nikkas doing the "gun in my hand, finger clicking while moving my arms up and down" motion... or the "reach down and pump the shotgun" move while saying you'll kill somebody family... come on with that shyt

the moment you got your arms folded up, pacing on stage, crying with explanations while the other dude still rapping... and got your boys copping please in the background... well you already lost... cause you emotional over words in real life but nobody fearing your gun bars in real life
i gotta make a comment on where somebody made a comment at....
if you don't like hearin bout glocks & macs
ni66az cockin straps
or how we on the block with cracks
rocks & packs
b*tch stop watchin Smack! :boss:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i gotta make a comment on where somebody made a comment at....
if you don't like hearin bout glocks & macs
ni66az cockin straps
or how we on the block with cracks
rocks & packs
b*tch stop watchin Smack! :boss:
But smack isn't all those dudes. And he lost

Mook used real bars to kill lux

Lux used real bars to kill calicoe and the lean dude

I'm not saying it can't be done. Or be great. But at about the 15th year of the same hand movement and same threats. It's nice and refreshing to see someone get all EMOTIONAL when someone starts rapping bout their real life

Every time

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I been nice with these I dump hard
I'll pull a nikka lunch card
I'm off the leash, a pitbull in the junkyard :scust:
The way he was barkin on him during this setup.
Suge won this easy.

Jon Oh!

NoCondom.
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
But smack isn't all those dudes. And he lost

Mook used real bars to kill lux

Lux used real bars to kill calicoe and the lean dude

I'm not saying it can't be done. Or be great. But at about the 15th year of the same hand movement and same threats. It's nice and refreshing to see someone get all EMOTIONAL when someone starts rapping bout their real life

Every time
saga was just terrible to me

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally watched this battle. Saga is very unpolished. He needs to put his rounds together better. I was never a fan of Suge but he was entertaining.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This nikka Suge is walking around the first round disgusted :russ: