• Debatable

Votes: 9 8.1%

• Total voters

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Suge would do Hitman dirty if they battked right now. Suge coming off some wins while Hitman been losing to anybody in front of him. Tech 9 could prolly body Hitman right about now. :mjlol:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who are all these new nikkas in the TBZ? And why all of them got saga winning?

They don't to understand on the main stage that performance, delivery, aggression, showmanship, & his bully bars completely overwhelmed what Saga had to say. They are really oblivious as to why Suge is winning on all polls.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
They don't to understand on the main stage that performance, delivery, aggression, showmanship, & his bully bars completely overwhelmed what Saga had to say. They are really oblivious as to why Suge is winning on all polls.

It's not even like Saga had bars like that tho.. 90% of what Saga spit didn't land imo.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not even like Saga had bars like that tho.. 90% of what Saga spit didn't land imo.

they are shytting on the saga on Angryfanradio live. Shyt is hilarious

I agree Suge had better material and was the better rapper.

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
That's how I felt about Suge. He came with the same aggressive flow every round all round. it was good round 1 (which I gave him), but after that, nahhhh.
Basically breh.. It's like alot of dez nikkas is stuck in 2006-7 where u just get on stage and spit 3 of ya best written generic raps.. Like naw breh u not gettin a w outta me without making me go :ehh: that shyt was different there dis da same suge from 09 when he battled heartless breh :mjlol:

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Those Rex and Cal battles were 1-offs. I tend to grade those on different scales. Surf beat him handily.

I dont see Suge beating him though. What the Saga lacked is what Hitman has more than anyone else in battle rap, plus he know the pressure's on

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those Rex and Cal battles were 1-offs. I tend to grade those on different scales. Surf beat him handily.

I dont see Suge beating him though. What the Saga lacked is what Hitman has more than anyone else in battle rap, plus he know the pressure's on

Agreed. Hitman has been trash the last few months but I still don't see him losing to Suge

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
to be fair, y'all gave Suge points for having Reepah Rell doing the mayweather shoulder in their battle.
yea because it happened at the same time he threw a haymaker, it made for good fukkery

i actually gave saga points for the look at me while im saving you :ehh: