• Debatable

Votes: 9 8.1%

• Total voters

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
After 4th watch I got it saga 2-1.. Suge came out da gate hungry and bullying shyt.. And saga angle in the 1st was too timid..it was suge battle to win.. 2nd round all saga.. He had a fresh angle wit good bars and a few haymakers.. Suge did da same thing in the second as he did in the 1st(alot of u nikkas ate it up obviously) but after 30 seconds in it was boring me.. It's like if i paid styles p and jada kiss to write me 3 2 min rounds and I just went up there and spit them aggressively.. shyt would get boring after da 1st round.. Saga was hittin suge wit real shyt and he ain't address it.. Round 3 clearly saga.. He exposed suge for more fraud shyt and suge got real fukkin in his feelings and was lookin bad.. And wat he do 3rd round?? Spit da same shyt like rounds 1-2 :snoop: like suge bear didn't u just hear dis nikka expose wat u doin.. Dat shows suge 1 dimensional and unable to really do much but bully nikkas under 150 pounds like saga said.. So if u just love to hear imaginary gun bars and repetitive lines about killin a lil girl he never met and blowing off nikkas moms heads u would pick suge 3-0.. But if u don't got adhd and da type of nikka who is offended and upset when a sequel is the same as the first movie then u got saga 2-1.. Ps "look at me when I'm saving you" gotta be up for rebuttal of the year :damn:

Last edited:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Whats the point of patting pockets if u never go in them

I seriously dont understand how miggas can give suge a 3 - 0 after that alone

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
11112544_1058594627488032_7624067380153064360_n.jpg

Sir

Pro
Daps
Well since it's like that can we go back in history and officially say Chilla beat DNA now????
*scratches head*
Chilla did beat DNA. Nothing debatable about that. Off first watch, I have this 2-1 Saga.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think imma have to change my vote right now I got Saga 2-1...I got Saga edging the 2nd by a hair that cracker/grape st./communion line not only hit hard

its a quotable that still sticks in my memory even right now ...that's the deciding factor for me who took that round.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
not only that saga is not nearly as lyrical as his reputation, i dont know what he did to get this rep. his bars are average and lots of reused metaphors and punches, where as verb at his best is a top five pen
i STILL don't know why nikkas callin him vs. prep a classic or even a dope battle :beli:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After 4th watch I got it saga 2-1.. Suge came out da gate hungry and bullying shyt.. And saga angle in the 1st was too timid..it was suge battle to won.. 2nd round all saga.. He had a fresh angle wit good bars and a few haymakers.. Suge did da same thing in the second as he did in the 1st(alot of u nikkas ate it up obviously) but after 30 seconds in it was boring me.. It's like if i paid styles p and jada kiss to write me 3 2 min rounds and I just went up there and spit them aggressively.. shyt would get boring after da 1st round.. Saga was hittin suge wit real shyt and he ain't address it.. Round 3 clearly saga.. He exposed suge for more fraud shyt and suge got real fukkin in his feelings and was lookin bad.. And wat he do 3rd round?? Spit da same shyt like rounds 1-2 :snoop: like suge bear didn't u just hear dis nikka expose wat u doin.. Dat shows suge 1 dimensional and unable to really do much but bully nikkas under 150 pounds like saga said.. So if u just love to hear imaginary gun bars and repetitive lines about killin a lil girl he never met and blowing off nikkas moms heads u would pick suge 3-0.. But if u don't got add and da type of nikka who is offended and upset when a sequel is the same as the first movie then u got saga 2-1.. Ps "look at me when I'm saving you" gotta be up for rebuttal of the year :damn:
That's how I felt about Suge. He came with the same aggressive flow every round all round. it was good round 1 (which I gave him), but after that, nahhhh.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The fact that he tried to bully saga and it didn't faze him gave more points to saga. Dude didn't stumble or anything. Plus Suge was talking during his rounds.
we givin out points for this now? :mjlol: he's a battle rapper, he aint supposed to stumble in the first place

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we givin out points for this now? :mjlol: he's a battle rapper, he aint supposed to stumble in the first place

to be fair, y'all gave Suge points for having Reepah Rell doing the mayweather shoulder in their battle.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I was just saying this somewhere else.
Dude has so many losses. He battles wherever the money is at and is entertaining for all the wrong reasons.
I really feel like Suge has become the go to street dude to battle the oddest combo of dudes now.
Think about it. He battled a white Canadian nerd (Charron), a Hispanic Canadian street dude (Tyc00n Tax), and a Christian from the Bronx (Saga) lately. Not counting Rex because that was gonna happen.
But what's next? He gonna battle an African dude that just raps in sound effects way more than Big T? LOL.