• Debatable

Votes: 9 8.1%

• Total voters

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Clearly he was in his feeling about the fake Muslim line. But yet he attacked him all the time about his Christian beliefs? Something aint' adding up. Ether burns slow. Even this niguh admits that Saga won the 3rd round. Again, I ain't got a problem with say Shotgun won 2-1. But even Shotgun admits he lost the 3rd round but some of yall still gonna be in denial.:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Burnshen

All Star
Daps
I honestly think the battle is debatable because as much as Suge had bars all 3 rounds, there's still a big case for Th3 Saga winning the 2nd and 3rd. He really came into his own.

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
5th watch and saga really had haymakers in da 2nd besides the communion line..

The "the reason you don't get no respect on smack that charron fault(you're own fault)"

and "you let that Canadian fly to New York and Spaz on ya.. But maybe it was a skin tone error/bcuz the way that white boy start blacking out I thought we was in the Jim Crow era"

That meteror shower line wasn't a haymaker but shyt was clever.. Even "what bro the odds don't mix.. Naw bro that's a iPhone 6.... Suge ain't clickin off the top Nomore" it's sad bcuz if any other nikka would of said these lines most u nikkas woulda dikk rode em to oblivion lol stop da bias suge took a L :umad:

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If only Suge had rebuttals :francis:

I'm saying cuz a lot of the stuff Saga was saying could've been easily rebuttalled imo.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does this nikka Saga have to repeat himself every time the crowd makes any noise whatsoever? His performance is so unsmooth/choppy. Suge outclassed him.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does this nikka Saga have to repeat himself every time the crowd makes any noise whatsoever? His performance is so unsmooth/choppy. Suge outclassed him.

Saga wasn't very entertaining. You have to go out of your way to enjoy what he's trying to do, so no matter what he said in the 2nd round he still didn't show much if any actual showmanship. It just happened to be a step up from a HORRIBLY performed 1st round. He didn't start getting comfortable until the 3rd round.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Saga wasn't very entertaining. You have to go out of your way to enjoy what he's trying to do, so no matter what he said in the 2nd round he still didn't show much if any actual showmanship. It just happened to be a step up from a HORRIBLY performed 1st round. He didn't start getting comfortable until the 3rd round.
This

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
2-1 Saga. 1st and 3rd like everyone else, but I gave Saga the 2nd since he had clearly superior bars and I liked his angle of attack. If this was boxing, rd 1 would be 10-8 Suge for the bullying, but rd 3 was 10-7 Saga, Suge was visibly hurt, and Saga used nothing but bars, and had zero fear of him, making the bully tactics look lame. Especially when Suge kept using the same stuff Saga clowned him for in the 2nd and 3rd. The one liners were hilarious, too. If he delivered his bars like that, he could have won 2-1 or 3-0, no debating.

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
Saga didn't seem well prepared. He was stumbling just enough to break any momentum he was building. His 3rd was crazy tho. Suge had some light ass bars all throughout but he did work in the 1st. I got Suge 2-1 but Saga could've edged the 2nd if he was more consistent.