• Debatable

Votes: 9 8.1%

• Total voters

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i STILL don't know why nikkas callin him vs. prep a classic or even a dope battle :beli:
i said the same shyt it was just a marketing tool to hype up rookies/vets. actually it was genius as a marketing move, smack ran this promotion maybe his best ever, the venue was really a more small venue but it was shoulders touching cause they filled it to capacity. i went there for sm4 warmup i could stand/sit anywhere i wanted i was expecting like a little bigger turnout but not much cause half the card is rookies but smack promoted that shyt genius.

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
I smoke em and keep it movin' cause this guy lied to me,
For thinkin' he Kirk Franklin.. we'll Stomp em out now he's God's property.

:whoo:

Sug's third was not wack despite it being his worst round. I still give Saga the third by a gap, but Sug earned his check this battle.

2-1 Sug

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Sug's third was not wack despite it being his worst round. I still give Saga the third by a gap, but Sug earned his check this battle.

2-1 Sug

That shyt was mean :scust:

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Let's talk about how judged battles' outcomes are always in line with what the larger fan base thinks when it hits film.

:camby:
Not saying absolutes like always. But battle rap is a performance. And part of that performance is persuading the crowd. It's not like a boxing match where it's judged on pure technique.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm leaning Suge over Gerald right now... but URL shouldn't even book it because you know its going to end in a Royal Rumble.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm leaning Suge over Gerald right now... but URL shouldn't even book it because you know its going to end in a Royal Rumble.

Hitman could definitely lose the battle. He has a problem with guys that just bring hard bars, believability, & a direct approach. Hitman is a great performer, but guys like that make him look kind of cartoonish.

T-Rex killed him with all those things I mentioned. Calicoe beat him.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hitman could definitely lose the battle. He has a problem with guys that just bring hard bars, believability, & a direct approach. Hitman is a great performer, but guys like that make him look kind of cartoonish.

T-Rex killed him with all those things I mentioned. Calicoe beat him.
Surf pressed 9 and beat him

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Exactly. I think I can speak for all of us that we WANT to see that battle. But the battle is a VERY BAD IDEA :demonic: