Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
If Only He Listened To Killer Mike A Year Ago. I'm so sorry for Boosie, we all see him on the road nightly working hard for his paper. :mjcry:

In Case it is deleted

officialboosieig
(Don't bank at Capital one)Capital has let someone commit fraud on my account of 469k. When this first happen I went to the banks months str8 asking questions, filing reports, meeting with officers etc. n every time I was givin a bunch of lies n bullshyt. They was very unprofessional n ignorant towards me when I was just tryin to get my legally earned money back.i waited on calls from investigators n got not one dam call.This is the worst bank in the world do not bank with these people. A year passed n I was told I was denied on getting my money back. Then when my attorneys tried to get this matter in court they said it was to late to have a civil case n get my money back. basically they r saying (In street terms) fukk u we jacked u out a half -a million dollars n that is total disrespect. I'm not going to shut up about this matter. I don't get disrespected r jacked by NOBODY and it won't start with u mfs . This bank on General DEGaulle in New Orleans should be closed down for being so harsh ,disrespectful n ignorant to their clients. Louisiana is fukked up .U can't trust the banks(facts)u can't trust majority of the people (facts) n u can't trust the police(facts). I've been a fighter my whole life n I'm going to fight for me n my kids money until I'm giving what's mines 469k.I was even told to leave the bank r they would send me back to prison just for constantly asking for awnsers about the situation smh. U got the game fukked up if u thank u go take my legally earned money. To the heads of capital one banks u need to fix this n fix this ASAP . Wrong is wrong. Pay me my shyt. Why put money in the bank when this kind of shyt happens to your money?Then they basically tell u fukk off we robbed you out a half-a-million dollars smh. This is not the first time they have did these acts to their clients but The injustice stops here Capital one it stops here‼️ @ fightingtilligetit @dirtyworld@dontbankatcapitalone@iwantmyshyt @theyouttogetme@ugotmefukkedup@payme u fukked with the right one this time I promise u that

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
cry about outrage for your money and want to protest but not give a fukk about police killing black people in your own city fukk yo rich people problems and think @ signs is #hashtags
The fukk you talkin bout :what:

Boosie speaks out against the police like every other verse :camby:

Some yall just say whatever on here for daps :heh:

Daps
12907257_238685059813065_2136257228_n.jpg
@eastsideTT

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
BREH ANYONE SAY THAT BLACK PEOPLE THE WORST RACE ON THE PLANET I HAVE NOMORE TO HEAR FROM THEM

so you arent going to pin point where

not give a fukk about police killing black people in your own city

was discussed

in a video, you linked ?? you in here just typing to be typing at this point