Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk USBank too,they took half my check that got direct deposited,talking about they took it to cover overdraft fees:sas1:....300 dollars in overdraft fees nikka:childplease:?thats strong arm robbery and i dont play that,still aint paid them fees and dont plan on it...this happened about 7 or 8 years ago but its still fukk em:pachaha:

Maybe i shoulda got with a black bank:mjcry:?

For now im just keeping multiple stashes,right now i only trust me and my mama....luckily thats only about 5 big shows for Boosie....better get that Scruge Mcduck safe,these banks is playin foul.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
fukk USBank too,they took half my check that got direct deposited,talking about they took it to cover overdraft fees:sas1:....300 dollars in overdraft fees nikka:childplease:?thats strong arm robbery and i dont play that,still aint paid them fees and dont plan on it...this happened about 7 or 8 years ago but its still fukk em:pachaha:

Maybe i shoulda got with a black bank:mjcry:?

For now im just keeping multiple stashes,right now i only trust me and my mama....luckily thats only about 5 big shows for Boosie....better get that Scruge Mcduck safe,these banks is playin foul.

like a black bank wouldn't do the same thing. Policy is policy.

LIl Boosie sounds like he got scammed by doing something wrong. If someone gets into your bank account and is able to login from your house and transfers money out to another account (that they can't trace for whatever reason) then you are SOL.

Just think about it. It's not the banks fault. they safe guard you in every way possible and they are FDIC insured up to 250k. HOwever, they can't discern if someone legally transferred money or not. What do you expect then to do , they see a transfer out using authentic credentials. Should they open up their petty cash fund and pay you back? There's no recourse here...it sounds fukked up but in reality I don't see how Boosie can be made hole

Last edited:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First, boosie gotta learn better English. I really hope he didn't reach out to the bank on this "dey stealing mah money, y'all betta help me" shyt. A financial institution will not take you serious

Other than that, it really sounds like someone he knows was robbing him. Are we to believe his account was being drained and he didn't ask for it to be turned off immediately? Or did one 469k fraudulent charge appear and he didn't ask them to track it...

Iduno brehs. I know Boosie ain't this dumb, and the bank ain't his crooked, something just seems off about it.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First, boosie gotta learn better English. I really hope he didn't reach out to the bank on this "dey stealing mah money, y'all betta help me" shyt. A financial institution will not take you serious

Other than that, it really sounds like someone he knows was robbing him. Are we to believe his account was being drained and he didn't ask for it to be turned off immediately? Or did one 469k fraudulent charge appear and he didn't ask them to track it...

Iduno brehs. I know Boosie ain't this dumb, and the bank ain't his crooked, something just seems off about it.
I wouldn't be so sure about either of these statements breh.