WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Boosie can convince 10% of his followers to take out $100 and put it in another bank then Capital One could loose about $30 Million dollars. It definitely wouldn't be worth them screwing Boosie if he was to make that happen.

*Assuming that his followers have bank accounts there.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surprised the nicca would even keep half a mil in a bank. I never keep large sums of bread in a bank. I keep enough for bills to be paid online and a lil bit extra for unexpected emergency expenses. Everything else goes in the safe.

GetitGone

not friendly.
Daps
He must have got hit by a very bold scammer. Because nobody takes alllllll the money from the account lol. Or maybe they just knew he was dumb as fukk.

Lol at them kicking him out the bank he probably was in their raising hell

Boosie Y'all bout to make me mad :birdman:

Banker: Sir there is nothing we can do :beli:

Boosie: I touch down to cause hell :aicmon:

Banker : SECURITY!!!!!!:camby:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
like a black bank wouldn't do the same thing. Policy is policy.

LIl Boosie sounds like he got scammed by doing something wrong. If someone gets into your bank account and is able to login from your house and transfers money out to another account (that they can't trace for whatever reason) then you are SOL.

Just think about it. It's not the banks fault. they safe guard you in every way possible and they are FDIC insured up to 250k. HOwever, they can't discern if someone legally transferred money or not. What do you expect then to do , they see a transfer out using authentic credentials. Should they open up their petty cash fund and pay you back? There's no recourse here...it sounds fukked up but in reality I don't see how Boosie can be made hole
$500k isn't a regular transfer. That's something that should have a lot of checks and balances. Over the phone verification, all types of shyt. I remember when I was 18 and my bank locked my account for trying to buy some $200 shoes. So for $500k that's something you should have to do in person or someone with power of attorney.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
First, boosie gotta learn better English. I really hope he didn't reach out to the bank on this "dey stealing mah money, y'all betta help me" shyt. A financial institution will not take you serious

Other than that, it really sounds like someone he knows was robbing him. Are we to believe his account was being drained and he didn't ask for it to be turned off immediately? Or did one 469k fraudulent charge appear and he didn't ask them to track it...

Iduno brehs. I know Boosie ain't this dumb, and the bank ain't his crooked, something just seems off about it.

Why does he have to speak better English?

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Damn, the universe hates this nikka. He must be pure evil :demonic:

And banks jus dont swipe a half a mil from you then tell u to get the fukk outta here before we send u back to prison on some gangsta shyt. Tooooo many holes in this story :dead:

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
u make that amount of money..u gone put ya money in a fukkin bank..

jus say no to credit unions brehs..

id never put my money in a black bank...without extensive research..