Should you compliment women or nah?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always do and will continue to do so.When I see a bad one, I have to let it out.Especially if we're close quarters for an extended period of time.

I won't go overboard with it, but I'll find some small neat thing to be complimentary about.It just flows out of me like a web out of a spider:yeshrug:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I don't give free validation. Women are complimented daily these days from social media to real life. I don't see the need to do it. I just keep things pleasant.
You should only compliment a girl when there's some type of receptiveness coming from the female. Going around complimenting random chicks will get you put on the Summerjam screen

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
You have to do it real nonchalantly if you're gonna do it, that way you'll catch them off guard and they'll usually blush or be taken aback by it. I wouldn't recommend just complimenting any girl tho, You can't be just handing compliments out so freely these days :francis:
Non chalant compliments yes..if the chick is bad, she's knows she bad. And she sure as hell won't compliment you back. I compliment the more average/smashable chicks and never the out of my league women.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I'm trying to wrap my head around a female acting snotty over a compliment.

First ya'll tell me about chicks who are nasty and dirty.:scust:

Then ya'll tell me they can't cook.:gucci:

Then u say their hygiene ain't on point.:dwillhuh:

Now these bytches don't know how to take a compliment?!:skip:
What gutter are these chicks crawling out of?

Some of the descriptions I hear on this site have me going :picard:
I don't know blk chicks who smell, got nasty houses, and act stuck up when getting complimented.
I'm not saying anybody is lying btw.

But that shyt is ridiculous. :what: