Should you compliment women or nah?

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
I learned a hard lesson today about this. :francis:

I'm classmates with this person who's genderfluid, but if you look at them, you would assume they were a girl. Told them they looked good in class and they were legit offended. Told me that it's the millionth time some guy in class commented on their looks when they didn't ask and didn't know the guy.:scust:

And when I said it, they were like "I know I'm pretty. Thanks tho. :unimpressed:" Right after saying it left a bad taste in their mouth.

I gave them validation for free and made them feel like a victim. :snoop:

:dame:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

I'm classmates with this person who's genderfluid, but if you look at them, you would assume they were a girl. Told them they looked good in class and they were legit offended. Told me that it's the millionth time some guy in class commented on their looks when they didn't ask and didn't know the guy.:scust:

And when I said it, they were like "I know I'm pretty. Thanks tho. :unimpressed:" Right after saying it left a bad taste in their mouth.

What race were they?:jbhmm:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1 compliment.

I've pulled plenty women with an unexpected compliment. But you can see the glaze go over their eyes if you keep complimenting them on some :unimpressed:.

The brehettes in this thread wont say it, but there is a point where a woman respects your compliments less because she aint did shyt to earn them.

1 compliment when you trying to pull them.. just 1.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
These bum bytches think asking for a smile
Is the end of the world
The fukk you complimenting these hoes for:russ:
This is not 20-30 years ago
Where you could strike up a conversation with a random woman
Off a good willed compliment
And actually get somewhere with it
Most these bytches can’t even hold a solid conversation without deflections of hoe babble/victim hood attached to it now
It’s over:francis:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
You can compliment, but keep it an obvious good compliment that says something about her, not her looks.

Ex. You are fine! vs Everytime I see you, you are on point from head to toe. I said to myself, thats a woman I need in my life.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps

you let that nikka sass you like that?:gucci:
:lolbron:

Daps
1 compliment.

I've pulled plenty women with an unexpected compliment. But you can see the glaze go over their eyes if you keep complimenting them on some :unimpressed:.

The brehettes in this thread wont say it, but there is a point where a woman respects your compliments less because she aint did shyt to earn them.

1 compliment when you trying to pull them.. just 1.

No compliments at all. If we aint sleeping together or potentially about to sleep together, the hell I look like wasting my time complimenting her?

:mjlol:

Daps

So you told another nikka that he was cute? :hhh::gucci::dame: