shytting on Kendrick has the same reachiness as shytting on Lebron

Mrl HiGrnd

All Star
Daps
I just can't take you seriously and figure you hating on dude for some personal reason:russ:

It's cool not to fw someone but to deny their greatness is disrespectful not just to the work they put in but to the craft. It just makes you come off as petty and eventually no one will care about your opinion

Daps
Kendrick is a skilled mc tho. Where as Lebron isn't even top 5 skilled basketball player.

Lol at trynna put Bron in the same sentence as Kendrick :russ:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I agree.....

I totally understand and respect people who aren't fans or who just feel like his music isn't their cup of tea. I can even understand people who feel like he is overrated

But when people say he is trash as a rapper... I'm just like :dahell:

Especially since they never have any proof or examples to prove their point

But this goes for alot of rappers though, not just Kendrick

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Kendrick's good but I don't fukk wholesale with his last album like everyone does and expects me to.
I won't lie, I haven't given it a proper listen save for that one play through the time It came out and I was driving somewhere.
I keep wanting to hear more shyt like 'swimming pools' 'the recipe' 'kush and korinthians' and 'Good Kid' but he ain't about making the same tracks over and over again and I respect that. Dude's talent is there but I'd quicker swerve on him for New Krit shyt or Skyzoo and listen to what he has later.

As for Lebron....ah. I could have gave less of a shyt about the backlash he got from that 'Decision' shyt and how a lot of people started to fukking Kanye hate this dude without actually watching basketball enough to formulate valid opinions and such....I just hate him for flopping and DEFENDING flopping and STILL Be considered by some to be GOAT tier. fukk that, everybody flops but when you got the talent that fool has and does that shyt on a REGULAR...and people still want to put you on mountains and shyt. :camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron has given us plentey reason to criticize/"hate".......his disappearing acts in the Finals.

The way the media tried to blow up his overrated Finals performance this year.

dude put up 36ppg on TERRIBLE shooting percentages, while getting wrapped up like a straight jacket every time Andre Iguadala guarded him.

The talking heads called it the GOAT NBA Finals performance & wanted to give him the series MVP, despite his team getting bodied.

It's not really hate for Bron & Kendrick, it's the machine behind them that gets people "riled" up

Mr_X

Banned
Daps
Nah. Kendrick has classics, if he was a basketball player he would be shooting 80% from the field.

Lebron won 2 rings in 6 trips to the Finals. He's like Drake, a lot of music but no substance.