shytting on Kendrick has the same reachiness as shytting on Lebron

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
People all have varying opinions. But when you straight up shyt on someone, I'm already thinking "I'm a fan of this artist, you clearly aren't... And the only place this can go is downhill from here, so I'm just gonna leave it alone. :manny:"

But if you're just not a fan of someone because they're not your cup of tea, but can acknowledge their talents and give props when its due, then you're alright with me. :ehh:

Dboy41

All Star
Daps
Kendrick is dope but overrated.

He & jcole both pretty much dumbed down conscious rap

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mannn, lebron been the 2nd (arguably the 3rd) best player in the league since his last season in Miami, media be tryin to program nigs to think he's the best, durant is far superior. i knew since his rookie season, once he hit like 29-30 his stock was gonna drop crazy in terms of skill. he's all explosiveness, if that's all you got you gonna have problems once them knees and that back start showing you your age. with durant's long range - mid range game he will be able to feast well into his 30's, same way mike and kobe was, moreso mike. not to mention durant is for all intents and purposes a 6'11 shooting guard, :merchant:

Last edited:

Dominicansbelit

All Star
Daps
Music is subjective... lebron is objectively the greatest player since duncan past his prime

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick a plant with the Dre machine backing him. No one would listen to him without the Dre backing.

:troll:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im sorry Kendrick is not that guy. He will never have hip hop on his back. People call Pac the greatest, Big the greatest, Jay the greatest, Nas the greatest. Whether you like them or not they are titans that people look to in the game. Kendrick is good, I dont think he will ever be a titan. He doesnt have the deep bars and flow like Nas, he doesnt have mainstream appeal and hits like Jay, He aint Pac and he def aint Big. He has his own name but so do other rappers, and they arent titans they are just rappers that some people like more or less than others.

Dominicansbelit

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: when lebron had 4 straight 50 point games? When lebron dropped 81? When lebron won 5 rings? When lebron had a game when he scored 62 in 3 quaters like kobe did vs the mavs in 05? When lebron averaged 43 pts for an entire month? :mjlol:

LeLay-Up stinks.

Rings are a team achievement.. let me know when kobe can shoot above 47%

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick is a skilled mc tho. Where as Lebron isn't even top 5 skilled basketball player.

Lol at trynna put Bron in the same sentence as Kendrick :russ:
nikka what?
oQDBxaf.png