Sick of these Dark Souls elitists

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
It's like if you don't enjoy/like the game, you suddenly suck at the game and are probably a CoD junkie. :stopitslime: Anybody run into these fools?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's like if you don't enjoy/like the game, you suddenly suck at the game and are probably a CoD junkie. :stopitslime: Anybody run into these fools?

yeah they were the same on demon souls...Game honestly wasn't even enjoyable. It was just challeging.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
yeah they were the same on demon souls...Game honestly wasn't even enjoyable. It was just challeging.
That what I'm saying. I couldn't even play Demon's Souls for long not because it was so difficult, but because the difficulty came from how bare bones and crappy the combat was.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
There's a difference between difficulty and cheapness. Demons souls was cheap

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
had this game for months after all the reviews and comments on how hard it is this game got me shook as fukk! one day I'll overcome that fear............but not now (goes to play Black Ops 2)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I beat demons souls havent played the new one. I honestly didnt find the game that hard but ive always been the one to play games on maximum difficulty.

I didnt find it cheap either. It had a set of rules and didnt deviate. You will die in the game. A lot. Its a trial and error game. I enjoy games that are challenging.

However im not an elitist, that type of game isnt for everyone. You like what you like. I could give a fukk if someone plays games on easy.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I platted Demons Souls and the thing is this... its not really that hard to beat. It takes tons of patience and a lot of people don't have that. Once you level up the combat opens up and you can dominate and run through bosses. The hardest thing for me was collecting rare items, weapons and spells, many of which required beating the game 2+.

The last boss was a complete push over.

And beating or platting demons souls don't make you an elite gamer imo.

Edit
I have dark souls and I feel its a lil easier than demons souls... I've played a lil but just not interested in that type of game. I may ho back and finish when I'm done with my current backlog