Sick of these Dark Souls elitists

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I was trying different builds with magic and miracles, but i kept coming back to how the melee was just bad. People hate on Skyrim's combat, but the game offered so much more. Unlike Dark Souls where the gameplay is really the only thing there to mess around with.

There's more then just gameplay bruh......most people don't even notice and all the hidden gems thats in Dark Souls like lore, locations, items ,and short cuts.

But I feel u though cause I put in hours in with Skyrim and I called it over rated and wack after I beat it......kinda how u calling Dark Souls wack after u beat it.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
There's more then just gameplay bruh......most people don't even notice and all the hidden gems thats in Dark Souls like lore, locations, items ,and short cuts.

But I feel u though cause I put in hours in with Skyrim and I called it over rated and wack after I beat it......kinda how u calling Dark Souls wack after u beat it.

It still doesn't offer nearly as much as Skyrim though. The story is very subtle in Dark Souls, while Skyrim has like 60000+ recorded dialogue lines. Crafting is of course way better in Skyrim. Exploration goes to Skyrim. Character progression again to Skyrim because of unlockable skills and trees. You got Quests in Skyrim. You got transformations in Skyrim. I'll give the combat to Dark Souls because, there's no depth at all to Skyrim's.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Demon's Souls was the game that inspired me to get a PS3. It is a very old school game when it comes to difficulty, but it was very fair, imo. The combat was supposed to be clunky, it was supposed to make you consider every move you made you notice the strengths and weaknesses, and it worked. I felt like I was playing Wizardry or Dungeons and Dragons or something.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
It still doesn't offer nearly as much as Skyrim though. The story is very subtle in Dark Souls, while Skyrim has like 60000+ recorded dialogue lines. Crafting is of course way better in Skyrim. Exploration goes to Skyrim. Character progression again to Skyrim because of unlockable skills and trees. You got transformations in Skyrim. I'll give the combat to Dark Souls because, there's no depth at all to Skyrim's.

Skyrim story was soooo cornball for me (but thats opinion).....Skyrim failed to reward me with much with exploration, when u find a treasure chest thats hidden in the cut...must likely it was a trash item.....Transformations were cool but it wasn't practical once u leveled up. And I had more fun messing with different builds in DS then Skyrim.

Dark Souls in not a traditional game, which is why I understand some people dislike it. Us as Souls players just don't want the core of what makes a Souls game to change

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I platted Demons Souls and the thing is this... its not really that hard to beat. It takes tons of patience and a lot of people don't have that. Once you level up the combat opens up and you can dominate and run through bosses. The hardest thing for me was collecting rare items, weapons and spells, many of which required beating the game 2+.

The last boss was a complete push over.

And beating or platting demons souls don't make you an elite gamer imo.

Edit
I have dark souls and I feel its a lil easier than demons souls... I've played a lil but just not interested in that type of game. I may ho back and finish when I'm done with my current backlog

Dark Souls is not easier than Demon. If you think that, you didn't get far enough in Dark Souls