Sick of these Dark Souls elitists

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I didn't find it cheap either, most of my deaths were because I fukked up or didn't use the right strategy for the situation or I just wasnt prepared

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Play with others......Dark Souls and Demon Souls have mechanics which make the game easy......The reason why Dark Soul and Demon Soul elitists complain about the whiners is because they don't want people who dislike challenging games influence the video game designers......Video games are mad to easy now a days....if you don't have the heart for a challenge don't play the hard ones

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I can understand why the combat is so limiting regarding movesets because of stamina and the number of weapons, but It's really lame. :manny:

It is an RPG.......do u like RPGs cause to me all the combat in RPGs is pretty much the same or at least have the same ideal

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Game was dope, and im not an elitist.

Dont play it is all i can say. I dont care what game you play, but dont bytch about it

Being that you look like some kind of JAPAN fanboy. Id think this be right up your ally with the anime sig, the location and the name.

:scusthov: cmon son

Let me guess, you prolly say "japenese cartoons are way better than american cartoons" daily to anyone who will listen to you huh

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
I love the Souls series, my favorite RPGs at the moment. It's one of the few games in recent memory that doesn't hold casuals gamers hands. Unfortunately, it looks like that's about to change with Dark Souls II though.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I can understand why the combat is so limiting regarding movesets because of stamina and the number of weapons, but It's really lame. :manny:

Its an RPG, you have to build your character up to perform better. If you want something less strict but still fun I'd advise dragons dogma. The dialog is horrible but its a good game I'm on my second play through... its kinda like demon/dark souls lite with an open world vibe and some shadows of the collossus thrown in.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
It is an RPG.......do u like RPGs cause to me all the combat in RPGs is pretty much the same or at least have the same ideal

Breh, Dragon's Dogma, another action RPG, has way better combat. Actual active skills and a few combo sets per weapon.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Its an RPG, you have to build your character up to perform better. If you want something less strict but still fun I'd advise dragons dogma. The dialog is horrible but its a good game I'm on my second play through... its kinda like demon/dark souls lite with an open world vibe and some shadows of the collossus thrown in.

:myman: Love the combat in this game.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
It's like if you don't enjoy/like the game, you suddenly suck at the game and are probably a CoD junkie. :stopitslime: Anybody run into these fools?

You sound like you do suck at the game though. No one is even talkin about dark souls like that so for you to make this thread shows you probably getting your head flown by some cavern freaks gave up but still watch elites play on youtube. Nothing wrong with bowing down to gamers that are greater then you.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
You sound like you do suck at the game though. No one is even talkin about dark souls like that so for you to make this thread shows you probably getting your head flown by some cavern freaks gave up but still watch elites play on youtube. Nothing wrong with bowing down to gamers that are greater then you.

:rudy: Breh, I stopped at NG+. I just got super bored of lame the gameplay was, especially after playing Dragon's Dogma.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Breh, Dragon's Dogma, another action RPG, has way better combat. Actual active skills and a few combo sets per weapon.

U right it does have better combat.....its all preference...I just prefer Dark Souls and thats only cause Dragon Dogma was too easy for me and Dark Souls has more to offer

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I love the Souls series, my favorite RPGs at the moment. It's one of the few games in recent memory that doesn't hold casuals gamers hands. Unfortunately, it looks like that's about to change with Dark Souls II though.

I swear too god if they hold back on difficulty of Dark Souls II......I'm not gonna support it

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Sounds like it took you a while to realize the game was boring. After you had your fun with it.

I was trying different builds with magic and miracles, but i kept coming back to how the melee was just bad. People hate on Skyrim's combat, but the game offered so much more. Unlike Dark Souls where the gameplay is really the only thing there to mess around with.