Siding with Monsanto, California Judge Blocks Cancer Warning Label on Weedkiller Glyphosate

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Disgusting mayne. :scust:

It's in tap water, Glyphosate: A Harmful Herbicide That’s Filtering into Your Tap Water
baby formula, 5 Facts about Baby Formula the Manufacturer Doesn’t Want You to Know
female tampons (cotton), 85% of Tampons Contain Monsanto's 'Cancer Causing' Glyphosate
and countless food products

Guess what name once again shows up as a major investor .... take a wild guess????

I've said this before up here.
When was the last GMO or safety of food ever came up in a Presidential nomination or Presidential debate??? :sas2: probably never....that's the sickness of it all

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Heres the thing, Ive seen some experts say Glyphosate is not actually carcinogenic but that whenever corporations are involved activists will be drawn to statistical anomalies instead of actual reflections of incidence rates of side effects.

Ive seen enough doubt to make me wonder if it truly is cancer-causing.

Its truly odd.

The EPA even said last year its not a carcinogen: U.S. environment agency says glyphosate weed killer is not a carcinogen

Right on time, the corporate shill liberal makes himself seen:mjlol:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Well I guess for california, the next step is to ban Glyphosate:unimpressed:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Disgusting mayne. :scust:

It's in tap water, Glyphosate: A Harmful Herbicide That’s Filtering into Your Tap Water
baby formula, 5 Facts about Baby Formula the Manufacturer Doesn’t Want You to Know
female tampons (cotton), 85% of Tampons Contain Monsanto's 'Cancer Causing' Glyphosate
and countless food products

Guess what name once again shows up as a major investor .... take a wild guess????

I've said this before up here.
When was the last GMO or safety of food ever came up in a Presidential nomination or Presidential debate??? :sas2: probably never....that's the sickness of it all
None of those websites are legitimate

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State