Simps And The Women That Disrespect Them

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Too many times I see a couple all boo'd up and the chick starts blatantly staring at another man. Not just once but multiple times and makes sure that her man sees.

Y'all new millennial nikkas can defend ya girl looking at other nikkas in front of you, but just remember.. you share that girl. :ufdup:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Shut up and just be cute.
Tell these women to stop looking at other men in front of their man and tell these men to check their women.

I remember one time I was like 16-17 around there.. on the train one time. This lady sits next to me with her husband standing in front of her. This lady literally turns her head to me and stares at me for like 10 minutes. I'm looking straight ahead trying to ignore her, and after a while she starts laughing in front of her husband. :snoop:

That simp ass nikka ain't check her or nothing but starts staring at me :martin:

You know how many times I get death glares from dudes cause they girl looking at me.. like it's my fault :martin:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Tell these women to stop looking at other men in front of their man and tell these men to check their women.

I remember one time I was like 16-17 around there.. on the train one time. This lady sits next to me with her husband standing in front of her. This lady literally turns her head to me and stares at me for like 10 minutes. I'm looking straight ahead trying to ignore her, and after a while she starts laughing in front of her husband. :snoop:

That simp ass nikka ain't check her or nothing but starts staring at me :martin:

You know how many times I get death glares from dudes cause they girl looking at me.. like it's my fault :martin:
"check"? As in police/control?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If yo girl got a phat ass ima look playa. Don't get mad cause she looking back at me to make ya mad.

You don't want these hands playa.