Simps Helping Simps Take A Stand Against Being Friendzoned By Hoes!

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
It's actually good advice, but it's funny that nikkas have to say it. Obvious shyt is obvious.

Father's raise your sons so these nikkas will know that you can't be a sucker becuz the world got enough of them. :martin:

tumblr_ntqygfAX0A1see8klo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ntqygfAX0A1see8klo2_500.jpg

uZUlJJi.gif

deejay8595

Rookie
Daps
So basically don't sweat a girl and you'll be cool. I don't understand, if the guy who is giving the chick nothing but "Intelligent" conversations and not trying to meet in person/ get physical, then he shouldn't complain that she's talking to another guy who's taking the initiative to see her.

It's not that deep.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
So basically don't sweat a girl and you'll be cool. I don't understand, if the guy who is giving the chick nothing but "Intelligent" conversations and not trying to meet in person/ get physical, then he shouldn't complain that she's talking to another guy who's taking the initiative to see her.

It's not that deep.

I'm pretty sure them nikkas that's giving the convo would love to get physical.

It just won't happen becuz they are being used as ego booster by these hoes.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Yep, that's pretty much the game a lot of chicks are running nowadays. You got to be able to peep her game early or youll be lost in the friendzone maze forever.

But some girl actually want to see who you really are and actually respect a guy that puts in work. Don't bet on meeting them tho.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:You don't have to be that offensive when you get the message across, but fukk it. A manifesto needs to be put out to put brehs on game.

If you are doing boyfriend-like things with non of the closeness and intimacy, you lost. Let her speak to her girlfriends about that bullshyt. Time spent with

a chick that don't like you is time *not* spent with a chick that will. Woman says no? Time to go. fukk her feelings. Whether she has a boyfriend or not, i'm

sure she will find someone else to listen to her:upsetfavre: Thats not your problem. You are a full package. If she doesn't want everything, give her nothing.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Women can be tricky especially for the average man. They play friends but try to get dating privileges before dropping them draws!.

That's a no, no!!! But even p*ssygogettas like myself slip up and give a woman the benefit if the doubt. It's not like you know her true intentions as soon as you met her.

But if this is happening to you more then you having the upper hand, you need to revamp your game.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: so he actually gives no fukks about even talking to a woman he likes like if it isn't leading to p*ssy for him even conversation is a waste of time :mjlol: then he wonder why she don't want him to come smash:hamster:ol speculating ass nikka worrying about how her texts and convo must be going with the dude she actually wants to fukk :mjcry:
Crying on the Internet women playing him to be friends when his insecure ass playing himself :sadcam: simple Simon ass complaining ass nikka

"Why she giving that nikka the puss and not me :mjcry:" ass nikka

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These dudes need to listen to more Future
:russ::whoa:I wouldn't go that far. They would end up in the pump and dump spectrum of males.

Then again:manny:Would be better to hear less tales of "woe is me:mjcry:" from dudes and more "Where is he:sadcam:" from females when dudes don't entertain

false-friendships.