Simps Helping Simps Take A Stand Against Being Friendzoned By Hoes!

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
Now I don't enjoy having female friends because we usually don't have major things in common but I'm not against it. What do you have in common? Me going out and if they into sports or working out. Outside of that I'm not going to be talking to chick about the same stuff I do with a guy. I also know off top if I'm trying to mess with a chick so friendship isn't an option in that case. Now girl friends that are dating/have dated my boys or other chicks I can't get with boys family, unattractive something like that we can be cool.

It's not so much what i have in common with them as much as it's what they like outta me or what i like out of them as people. Philosophy, current events, my life, their life, weed sessions. There's a lot to talk about my g. I dont talk sports with these women :pachaha:

and im not on the phone with these women for hours on end. In general im good at maintaining relationships from a considerable distance. I'm there for them in certain lights (usually as guidance) cause thats how i am as a person. There's always flirting involved but just because I would smash doesn't mean i have to smash. Sometimes boyfriends play a part but overwhelmingly it's not the case. I can talk about women w these girls in a way i can't with my dudes. It's just a different perspective.

I've had sex with most of my female friends. What happens is it starts off as potentially one thing then fades into another. usually a mutual thing, or it's something they learn to like. I have a couple female friends ive known for years where the timing has been off, but i've grown to appreciate the friendship :manny:

I like telling women i wont have sex with them...even if i would if they pressed.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It's not so much what i have in common with them as much as it's what they like outta me or what i like out of them as people. Philosophy, current events, my life, their life, weed sessions. There's a lot to talk about my g. I dont talk sports with these women :pachaha:

and im not on the phone with these women for hours on end. In general im good at maintaining relationships from a considerable distance. I'm there for them in certain lights (usually as guidance) cause thats how i am as a person. There's always flirting involved but just because I would smash doesn't mean i have to smash. Sometimes boyfriends play a part but overwhelmingly it's not the case. I can talk about women w these girls in a way i can't with my dudes. It's just a different perspective.

I've had sex with most of my female friends. What happens is it starts off as potentially one thing then fades into another. usually a mutual thing, or it's something they learn to like. I have a couple female friends ive known for years where the timing has been off, but i've grown to appreciate the friendship :manny:

I like telling women i wont have sex with them...even if i would if they pressed.
Bold isn't a friend to me. That's where the problem exist in these topics hell I do that shyt in bold but I'm not these chicks friends. They are more like associates or something. Hell its dudes that get that treatment. As far as what to talk about I talk about that to my male friends or female family don't need female friends for that. If it works for you great bu I just don't think these chicks are your friends that's all.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Well it's true:yeshrug:

bytches expecting you to act like Shakespeare from the get go and shyt yet some ol debow ass one eye cocked to the side ass negro with a 3rd grade reading level messing up them guts before the opening netflix movie credits

And then the funny part...nikkas who expect you not to feel some kinda way:why: Who side you on bruh

then this bytch
:usure: especially to women... we def see it..I don't think it's coincidence that a certain type of guy complains about this....

Had a dude try to get at me at the gas station we chatting he said "I been single a whole year" I said "oh really that's great! Any particular reason?" He's like "I don't know man..... the women out here are so loose" :sadcam:

I was like :mindblown: I said "oh okay" but in my mind I'm like :rudy: what that gotta do with you and me? :rudy:you the p*ssy patrol? :rudy:loose women bother you? What if I was a loose and proud hoe? :smugbiden: I might be offended now and since you don't like loose women now I can't even give you the butt ....what part of the game is this? :mindblown: salty tears on the dikk ass nikkas are so bothersome....ugh

At this point yall complaining so much yall complaining your way out of the p*ssy :camby:

ain't nun wrong pointin out when YALL AIN'T shyt. fukk we gonna pull punches for:why: fukk you telling me how i need to act:why:Tyrone just said slide thru and yo panties got greasier than a mufukka:why:

But we need to try harder tho:why:

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
I can't do that anymore:whoa:I decided firmly against female friends. Associates? Cool. Is she gonna come across town to pick me up at 3am if im stranded like I would her?

:shaq2:Nope. But her boyfriend she will. Therefore, I wish there was a movement for men for stop playing themselves. Bros are around to talk to and they will have far more

insight to whatever you need to talk about. If the woman isn't as interested in me as I am in her, I can save my jokes and witticisms for someone else.

Once guys learn which girls should get attention, and which should get the "Hi" and "Goodbye" treatment, the world will be a better place.

Bold isn't a friend to me. That's where the problem exist in these topics hell I do that shyt in bold but I'm not these chicks friends. They are more like associates or something. Hell its dudes that get that treatment. As far as what to talk about I talk about that to my male friends or female family don't need female friends for that. If it works for you great bu I just don't think these chicks are your friends that's all.

I feel you, but I think we get caught up in the titles too much. For me, if I met you after high school, you're probably not a friend to me. I consider these women "friends" because i take time to talk with them or hang with them without the need of sex being part of it.

let's determine the
hierarchy:

• Friend
  • Associate
  • Cum Depository?

:manny:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps

bytches expecting you to act like Shakespeare from the get go and shyt yet some ol debow ass one eye cocked to the side ass negro with a 3rd grade reading level messing up them guts before the opening netflix movie credits

And then the funny part...nikkas who expect you not to feel some kinda way:why: Who side you on bruh

then this bytch

ain't nun wrong pointin out when YALL AIN'T shyt. fukk we gonna pull punches for:why: fukk you telling me how i need to act:why:Tyrone just said slide thru and yo panties got greasier than a mufukka:why:

See he gonna tell me how women not shyt off breaak first convo ....but then ask me for my number to go on a date :troll:? No wonder yall have so many issues....

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I feel you, but I think we get caught up in the titles too much. For me, if I met you after high school, you're probably not a friend to me. I consider these women "friends" because i take time to talk with them or hang with them without the need of sex being part of it.

let's determine the
hierarchy:

• Friend
  • Associate
  • Cum Depository?

:manny:
I hear you but for me if I'm thinking about having sex and I don't have them reasons I stated earlier in the way (boys girl/family member something like that) I'm coming in on some trying to deal with them stuff. I can't separate them two personally that's why I said can't be friends but I can do the things you said though from a distance and also on occasion. I can't be doing stuff like I'm your dude and you not feeling me in that way. That's how dudes end up on here talking about nice guys getting curved lol. I can roll with the hierarchy with most chicks being an associate esp like you said after HS

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

then this bytch

Obligatory.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol ive mad threads about men are frustrated with women and i get negged and told to stop being negative.....i live in reality..... fukk all this sugar coating pc bs....truth and honesty is the new wave ....we coming for trannies next...were gonna outlaw that shyt

#takeyourmanhoodback

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I reply to text I rarely send them.....
her: hey gorgeous how are you doing:shaq:
me: pretty good:ehh:
her: so are you free tonight.:shaq:
me: what time:jawalrus:
her: just hit me when you want me over:shaq:
me: bring a bottle:ehh:
her: patron right:smugfavre:
me: yes:ehh:
her: get that dikk ready:shaq:
me::whoo:

wat6rr.jpg

FSP

Banned
Daps
See he gonna tell me how women not shyt off breaak first convo ....but then ask me for my number to go on a date :troll:? No wonder yall have so many issues....
:why:bytch

Woulda asked for your number before i say you ain't shyt:why:

Don't you know the game ho:why:

OR

No, we don't have issues, we hate being constantly passed over for guys who don't respect the women that freely give them the comfort, loyalty and obedience that most good men would do anything to have. If we complain it's because we care about you.

Which response wins the panties coli posters?:troll:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
:why:bytch

Woulda asked for your number before i say you ain't shyt:why:

Don't you know the game ho:why:

OR

No, we don't have issues, we hate being constantly passed over for guys who don't respect the women that freely give them the comfort, loyalty and obedience that most good men would do anything to have. If we complain it's because we care about you.

Which response wins the panties coli posters?:troll:

Just telling you how it went down :manny:

He told me he was single bc bytches were loose then asked for my number. I said I'd take his and it went straight into the :trash:

Better luck next time.....