Simps Helping Simps Take A Stand Against Being Friendzoned By Hoes!

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:russ::whoa:I wouldn't go that far. They would end up in the pump and dump spectrum of males.

Then again:manny:Would be better to hear less tales of "woe is me:mjcry:" from dudes and more "Where is he:sadcam:" from females when dudes don't entertain

false-friendships.
Yeah I'm tired of hearing grown ass men sound like jilted teenagers out here. She ain't pick me cause I'm ugly, I'm regular, I'm not a thug, I'm nice, I blah, blah blah. nikkas don't see how bytchmade that looks? I guess not because its so many co signers on here letting that shyt slide. I blame these dudes fathers/father figures for not laying down a better dating foundation cause I know they couldn't all learned this sucker shyt from their pops no fukking way.

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
:russ::whoa:I wouldn't go that far. They would end up in the pump and dump spectrum of males.

Then again:manny:Would be better to hear less tales of "woe is me:mjcry:" from dudes and more "Where is he:sadcam:" from females when dudes don't entertain

false-friendships.

But that fine balance though :banderas::banderas::banderas:

These guys are losers off rip. I actually enjoy having female friends. I'll fukk them eventually, and if not :manny: It's actually pleasant being able to talk to other women im not fukking/dating about women i am fukking/dating.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

These guys are losers off rip. I actually enjoy having female friends. I'll fukk them eventually, and if not :manny: It's actually pleasant being able to talk to other women im not fukking/dating about women i am fukking/dating.
Now I don't enjoy having female friends because we usually don't have major things in common but I'm not against it. What do you have in common? Me going out and if they into sports or working out. Outside of that I'm not going to be talking to chick about the same stuff I do with a guy. I also know off top if I'm trying to mess with a chick so friendship isn't an option in that case. Now girl friends that are dating/have dated my boys or other chicks I can't get with boys family, unattractive something like that we can be cool.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I'm tired of hearing grown ass men sound like jilted teenagers out here. She ain't pick me cause I'm ugly, I'm regular, I'm not a thug, I'm nice, I blah, blah blah. nikkas don't see how bytchmade that looks? I guess not because its so many co signers on here letting that shyt slide. I blame these dudes fathers/father figures for not laying down a better dating foundation cause I know they couldn't all learned this sucker shyt from their pops no fukking way.
Yea man:francis:And I had some prime real estate in the friendzone, playing myself like a sucka. The last time I let the shyt happen, ole girl refused to bring up her

boyfriend or anything they would do because she figured it would upset me:wtf:Didn't know whether to be insulted that she knew I was in love with her or that

she would accommodate my hoe ass to hold onto me. Brehs need hard lessons. Its one thing to have this feeling as a teenager, but any man past the age of 18 whining about

this shyt needs a firm beating and to be pointed in the right direction. I'm not talking being hard on hoes all day, but if you are losing by talking to a chick, drop her.

She probably wasn't that special to begin with, and just when you feel down for letting her go, another girl comes around.:manny:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I can't do that anymore:whoa:I decided firmly against female friends. Associates? Cool. Is she gonna come across town to pick me up at 3am if im stranded like I would her?

:shaq2:Nope. But her boyfriend she will. Therefore, I wish there was a movement for men for stop playing themselves. Bros are around to talk to and they will have far more

insight to whatever you need to talk about. If the woman isn't as interested in me as I am in her, I can save my jokes and witticisms for someone else.

Once guys learn which girls should get attention, and which should get the "Hi" and "Goodbye" treatment, the world will be a better place.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yea man:francis:And I had some prime real estate in the friendzone, playing myself like a sucka. The last time I let the shyt happen, ole girl refused to bring up her

boyfriend or anything they would do because she figured it would upset me:wtf:Didn't know whether to be insulted that she knew I was in love with her or that

she would accommodate my hoe ass to hold onto me. Brehs need hard lessons. Its one thing to have this feeling as a teenager, but any man past the age of 18 whining about

this shyt needs a firm beating and to be pointed in the right direction. I'm not talking being hard on hoes all day, but if you are losing by talking to a chick, drop her.

She probably wasn't that special to begin with, and just when you feel down for letting her go, another girl comes around.:manny:
Exactly its always another girl/guy(for our females on here) but dudes so wack they like if I let her go when will I get another one. That's why I'm a believer in improving your life over worrying about getting a mate. At least with that no matter what you'll be more confident and that shyt usually has more lasting affect than what most do which is put deodorant on a fukking landfill.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
She ain't pick me cause I'm ugly, I'm regular, I'm not a thug, I'm nice, I blah, blah blah. nikkas don't see how bytchmade that looks?

:usure: especially to women... we def see it..I don't think it's coincidence that a certain type of guy complains about this....

Had a dude try to get at me at the gas station we chatting he said "I been single a whole year" I said "oh really that's great! Any particular reason?" He's like "I don't know man..... the women out here are so loose" :sadcam:

I was like :mindblown: I said "oh okay" but in my mind I'm like :rudy: what that gotta do with you and me? :rudy:you the p*ssy patrol? :rudy:loose women bother you? What if I was a loose and proud hoe? :smugbiden: I might be offended now and since you don't like loose women now I can't even give you the butt ....what part of the game is this? :mindblown: salty tears on the dikk ass nikkas are so bothersome....ugh

At this point yall complaining so much yall complaining your way out of the p*ssy :camby:

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
i just checked my phone
i reply to over 60% of incoming messages with "ok" or "thanks"
about 90% of my outgoing messages are giving a time/place or asking if schedule is free or some variation of i'm running late

:mjlol:

i remember literally dialing girls on a rotary phone:francis:

but what exactly is a no good thug supposed to be saying??
every now and then i text my ladyfriend a coded message about my intentions for smutting her out
but what is good text conversation??
:shaq:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly its always another girl/guy(for our females on here) but dudes so wack they like if I let her go when will I get another one. That's why I'm a believer in improving your life over worrying about getting a mate. At least with that no matter what you'll be more confident and that shyt usually has more lasting affect than what most do which is put deodorant on a fukking landfill.
Yup:smugfavre: It would be against my nature, but I already stated my intentions. Keep myself focused on getting this money for now so in a couple years I don't have to hear the bullshyt

and jump through hoops. If I want to smash and dash, flash the cash and use the mouthpiece. If I wanna date? Present myself well and go for the throat. She don't like it? Aiight, on

to the next. I learned over the last few years that I have options. Now I just need to self improve so my options look less like 5s-6s and more like 7s-8s. Already getting the body and mind

right, next comes the money and ambition. If men would just work on themselves, they wouldn't have time to entertain attention starved women. Her man being emotionally unavailable

ain't your problem:dahell: She choose him, now you choose self-fulfillment and find someone bettter.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yup:smugfavre: It would be against my nature, but I already stated my intentions. Keep myself focused on getting this money for now so in a couple years I don't have to hear the bullshyt

and jump through hoops. If I want to smash and dash, flash the cash and use the mouthpiece. If I wanna date? Present myself well and go for the throat. She don't like it? Aiight, on

to the next. I learned over the last few years that I have options. Now I just need to self improve so my options look less like 5s-6s and more like 7s-8s. Already getting the body and mind

right, next comes the money and ambition. If men would just work on themselves, they wouldn't have time to entertain attention starved women
. Her man being emotionally unavailable

ain't your problem:dahell: She choose him, now you choose self-fulfillment and find someone bettter.
Exactly just wish more dudes on here would get this esp bold. Life would be soo much easier for,them and we'd get less garbage whining lol.