Since Extreme Rules 2017 is Tonight, Let's Look Back At Risky Obligations 2010

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
You know if Sheamus is on the cover of a PPV advertisement (especially around this time), the ceiling on that PPV is automatically mediocre. The only worthwhile matches are Rey vs Punk in a hair vs mask match and Cena vs Batista until the laughable ending. JTG vs Shad could have been good if they had more than 5 minutes, but they should have never been split up in the first place. Plus, I'm sure Vince and Michael Hayes loved the idea of a match where two black people smacked each other with straps :beli:. Orton vs Swagger :scusthov: Swagger got a clean win over Orton in a bland ass boring match (even under EXTREME RULES). I think Orton was a de-facto face here, since Swagger was in the middle of his variant-Jericho gimmick, losing the little personality he had before winning the title. And that HHH/Sheamus match :mjlol:HHH trying to get over his workout partner was hilarious. It took a pre-match beating, multiple steel pipe shots during the match, and like 24 Brogue Kicks to try to get the crowd into making Sheamus seem like a big deal. HHH attempted the sympathy stuff (just like in one of those Brock matches) to get people to hate Sheamus, but it was met with a collective "K". I don't know how "extreme" tonight's PPV will be, but I'd like to think it would be better than this one by default. WWE 2010 was pretty "K" in general.

wwe_extreme_rules_2010_cover_by_aladdindesign-d2w5ef3.png

Last edited:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I didn't need to see this. fukking strap match?