Since gender roles are reserving anyway. Wouldn't it make sense for women to approach men?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because the way society is set up women are slowly becoming the new men. They're becoming the bosses, the providers, the H.N.I.Cs. So shouldn't they be the ones that approach?

How is it fair they you can get the best jobs, get resources and still not have to take the risk of getting your ego destroyed from rejection? Woman should do the approaching.

Men are confused because were caught in a bind. Were thirsty for over pursuing. Were creepy for complimenting. We can't cat call because you can legit go to jail. If you flirt on the job that's sexual harassment. Leaves many men in tough space

So why don't the ladies do the hunting? Maybe they should take the risk of the L. If you get to live like a man , why are you exempt from taking the Ls that men take

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Oh boy. :russ:

But for real, if women can work the same jobs as men, make the same money as men and have sex freely with multiple partners like they're men, then surely they should be able to approach men who they like.

But you know how women are: they rejected traditional gender roles until it benefits them. :comeon:

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I don't see why not.

All the creepy and downright disgusting men have messed it up for decent men to the point where some women don't want men even acknowledging their existence on the street or in a venue, let alone saying Hi.

So let women do the approaching.

I guarantee you though that this won't happen.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I'm totally kidding. :whoa:

I've apporached in the past. I have nothing against women who approach. I don't do it now because I was always told it makes me look desperate, etc. I'm not good with flirting and "fukk me eyes" and all that BS with a man I don't know, so i prefer a man just get straight to the point and state his intention.