Since you guys like posting Neogaf stories so much, what do you think about this one!

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Marcus Beer vs ECA Ambassador "Hip Hop Gamer" Twitter feud - NeoGAF

If you can't click it for whatever reason. Basically Hip-Hop Gamer was chosen to be an ambassador to some gaming conference and that appointment has made white people mad
He's too thuggish, ******ish/etc yada yada

So this one guy who has a show does his piece, then dedicates the last 4min of his show to trashing HHG

HHG responds via twitter saying all the shyt he sayiin is a lie, and why hasn't he asked him about any of it?
Dude says he doesn't need to, and that he tried to attack him back in 2008
HHG denies this. Then Neogaf basically goes on about how he shouldn't be there
They find him calling somebody a fakkit while in an argument, and now Hip-Hop-Gamer is basically the antichrist over there now :whew:

Ray Lewis ain't got nuthin on HHG...

White Excellence :blessed:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Site is so fukking corny they have too much power in the gamingg industry.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Marcus Beer vs ECA Ambassador "Hip Hop Gamer" Twitter feud - NeoGAF

If you can't click it for whatever reason. Basically Hip-Hop Gamer was chosen to be an ambassador to some gaming conference and that appointment has made white people mad
He's too thuggish, ******ish/etc yada yada

So this one guy who has a show does his piece, then dedicates the last 4min of his show to trashing HHG

HHG responds via twitter saying all the shyt he sayiin is a lie, and why hasn't he asked him about any of it?
Dude says he doesn't need to, and that he tried to attack him back in 2008
HHG denies this. Then Neogaf basically goes on about how he shouldn't be there
They find him calling somebody a fakkit while in an argument, and now Hip-Hop-Gamer is basically the antichrist over there now :whew:

Ray Lewis ain't got nuthin on HHG...

White Excellence :blessed:

So they mad at HHG for some of his opinions on games. I do think he goes overboard sometimes, but that's my nikka. At the end of the day, his views on games are his opinions. fukk dem cacs with their racist code words...

Why don't you register at GAF and unleash the wrath of Courtdog over there... :youngsabo:

Pastor+Troy+-+We+Ready+I+Declare+War.jpg

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
What's the issue, everything Marcus Beer said about HHG is true.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
So they ban people for trivial shyt over there but all these whiteboys freely using ****** over there?:kat:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
People get banned on Neogaf for so much, if you even joke about downloading games you get banned

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Video game journalism is a joke anyway; it's all opinions. Also most of those white boys that are gamers or "journalist" are prejudice towards blacks and they are cry babies.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
so this is their main problem with the guy:
- Hip Hop Gamer not adhering to journalistic standards despite claims of being the #1 games journalist. Lowering the bar for his field.

- Calling people 'fakkits' online and walking around everywhere with a WWF Championship Belt around his shoulder

- Grabbing a dozen gift bags at Video Game PR Events

- Plagerism

:huh: :huh: :smh:
cmon man...this is typical jealous internet neckbeard faux controversy shyt...

i'm willing to bet 95% of the people who posted in that thread crying about this shyt have called somebody a fakkit more than once. There is no real controversy here - the deal is somebody they don't like is getting lots of exposure and they are mad about it :yeshrug:

These are probably the same weirdos that wanted Gilbert Arenas to lose all his endorsements and shyt when they found out he was boosting his stats in Halo :laugh:
i find it hard to take these cacs seriously

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laugh: HHG that dude. Walking around with that championship belt making them cacs mad. They don't play at Neogaf over there. I got banned for like 2 weeks cuz I jokingly said "who's that slut?" while the video game awards was on. Hell if you troll in a thread that's grounds for a ban. Court would've gotten banned in a heartbeat.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Black people are taboo in the gaming industry. I tried to get a job as a game tester for Eidos when i was like 19 and i had an interview with a nikka who looked like Canibus. He starts asking me these stupid philosophical questions about if i was in a boat and had 5 pounds blah blah. Im explaining to him my history in gaming is extensive and thorough but hes harping on this stupid philosophy question. Lotta weak house nikkas in that industry and i think they like it that way because any sign of strength and they go ham, like this brotha hhg. Pathetic cac excellence

"For anyone who has completed it on X360 did you notice major texture pop in issues half way through the game?" - The type of clowns you're dealing with.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I remember signing up for a username over there years ago back when the IC went down.

It took them months to activate my account. I got into an argument with some Resistance stans over graphics the 1st time I logged in and they perma banned me.

:beli:

I said COD4 had better graphics than Resistance 1 and they went ape shyt on me

:heh: