Since you guys like posting Neogaf stories so much, what do you think about this one!

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
So I occasionally frequent NeoGAF, still, because apparently I'm a masochist...look at this shyt:

MMA community thread makes fun of a guy who says he was "eating clean" over 3 months, even though once you see the pictures you'll quickly see that was a goddamn lie:

NeoGAF - View Single Post - Fitness |OT5| Intermittent Farting, Wrist Curls and Hammer Strength Machine Spotters

Having been a fatty who lost weight, Evilore is clearly overly sensitive to anybody making fun of fat people who "try" to get healthier (regular fat people are still fair game, according to pretty much any thread that mentions weight)

NeoGAF - View Single Post - MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Since he happened to see the posts and got immensely emotional, half a dozen people were banned for either posting about it or commenting on it (and if you look through that thread, some of the comments were seriously innocent as hell). Then he locks the entire thread.

Eventually enough people point out to him how pathetically butthurt he is, and he opens the thread back up. People are still banned, though, and even the people who had nothing to do with it are wondering what the fukk the deal is.

This elf-eared, insecure clown's response?

Tell people to leave if they don't like the unbalanced moderation.

---

Why frequent a place where the owner is an egomaniacal prick, you have to kiss moderator ass to continue posting, and constantly have to walk on eggshells all the goddamn time?

I've taken my fair share of lumps here at The Coli, viewed plenty of posts I've disagreed with, and been offended more than a few times...but I don't censor people, make folks feel like they can't be themselves, and I haven't had anybody banned who truly didn't deserve it.

I will honestly savor the day that NeoGAF burns...that place has become a fukking thinly veiled dictatorship.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
So I occasionally frequent NeoGAF, still, because apparently I'm a masochist...look at this shyt:

MMA community thread makes fun of a guy who says he was "eating clean" over 3 months, even though once you see the pictures you'll quickly see that was a goddamn lie:

NeoGAF - View Single Post - Fitness |OT5| Intermittent Farting, Wrist Curls and Hammer Strength Machine Spotters

Having been a fatty who lost weight, Evilore is clearly overly sensitive to anybody making fun of fat people who "try" to get healthier (regular fat people are still fair game, according to pretty much any thread that mentions weight)

Since he happened to see the posts and got immensely emotional, half a dozen people were banned for either posting about it or commenting on it (and if you look through that thread, some of the comments were seriously innocent as hell). Then he locks the entire thread.

Eventually enough people point out to him how pathetically butthurt he is, and he opens the thread back up. People are still banned, though, and even the people who had nothing to do with it are wondering what the fukk the deal is.

---

Why frequent a place where the owner is an egomaniacal prick, you have to kiss moderator ass to continue posting, and constantly have to walk on eggshells all the goddamn time?

I've taken my fair share of lumps here at The Coli, viewed plenty of posts I've disagreed with, and been offended more than a few times...but I don't censor people, make folks feel like they can't be themselves, and I haven't had anybody banned who truly didn't deserve it.

I will honestly savor the day that NeoGAF burns...that place has become a fukking thinly veiled dictatorship.
NeoGAF isn't much of a "discussion" forum for me. A lot of the general discussion topics devolve into passive aggressive arguments which is worse than just letting the whole thing play out sometimes.

What NeoGAF is good for however, is (1) news headlines and (2) targeted game discussion. NeoGAF and Twitter are basically the only two things I use anymore to hear about "what's going on" in games. And NeoGAF is helpful because it'll usually label what's rumor and speculation so I barely have to enter the threads to get a general idea of what's going on.

And if you want to talk about a specific game, especially a niche one like Anarchy Reigns or Nier, NeoGAF is usually a pretty good place to talk about it or at least read past discussion on it. These games don't even get good FAQs on gamefaqs anymore and it's just more reliable to scour people having a discussion about it.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think gamefaqs forums are a good place for game specific discussion. Hell, each game has it's own board, and there's usually any and everything discussed about any particular game found there.

That's better than reading through an entire thread that's 100s of pages on 1 game.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I registered an account on neogaf a long time ago and it still hasn't been approved.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States

---

You act exactly like that when dealing with me. Literally every word you uttered you've done here. The fact you of all people are saying this is :mindblown:
But I'll let you tell it :stopitslime:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You could of said free sandwich but then chewy would want a link :deadmanny:

well damn...

k3u3i9.jpg

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
You act exactly like that when dealing with me. Literally every word you uttered you've done here. The fact you of all people are saying this is :mindblown:
But I'll let you tell it :stopitslime:
I have NEVER banned you, or requested such a thing. Stop lying.

I've asked to have your threadstarting privileges temporarily removed, I'll admit that, but that was when you would make multiple attention whoring garbage threads with absolutely zero substance...

...and even then, I wouldn't lock your threads, I'd just merge them. Nowadays, The Arcadium thrives so much that your threads flop off the first page before I can even see them :ahh:

It's not my fault you're a 35+ year old troll who decides to be a decent poster on occasion. @Rekkapryde might cheer ya on every once in a while, but you're not even relevant anymore :whatever:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I've asked to have your threadstarting privileges temporarily removed, I'll admit that, but that was when you would make multiple attention whoring garbage threads with absolutely zero substance...

...and even then, I wouldn't lock your threads, I'd just merge them. Nowadays, The Arcadium thrives so much that your threads flop off the first page before I can even see them :ahh:

It's not my fault you're a 35+ year old troll who decides to be a decent poster on occasion. @Rekkapryde might cheer ya on every once in a while, but you're not even relevant anymore :whatever:

:damn:

Kodie

Pro
Daps
I think gamefaqs forums are a good place for game specific discussion. Hell, each game has it's own board, and there's usually any and everything discussed about any particular game found there.

That's better than reading through an entire thread that's 100s of pages on 1 game.

I hate gamefaqs :manny:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States

Thats what I am? I thought I was just a poster who enjoys yappin about videogames :manny:
You say I'm a troll? I'm just a regular fukkin guy having fun out here.
YOU are the guy who does every single thing you wrote EXCEPT BAN. Big fukkin deal, I would of been banned if you could have it your way (but you can't fakkit.. tell us why you.. well, I just did)
You do everything you can to silence me. And what are you, like 30?
You 30yrs old worrying about what anybody writes anywhere, look in the mirror fakkit.
You literally over here trying to dictate what I write on a message board :dead:
Your the epitome of a loser bruh. I can undestand if you was just doing this cuz the place asked you to, or its a place your "relevant" at
But lets not confuse ourselves here. You don't ever really contribute to shyt round this muthafukka. You post up deals you see posted on neogaf, thanks chewy. Papajohns got a discount? Thanks chewy.
But reality is you such a bytchmade fakkit, that you wanted to be a mod JUST SO YOU CAN DO THE shyt YOU SAYING YOU DON'T DO
Let me quote you right quick...

---

I've taken my fair share of lumps here at The Coli, viewed plenty of posts I've disagreed with, and been offended more than a few times...but I don't censor people, make folks feel like they can't be themselves
And when your not doing it, you have your counterpart do it. But it all started with you exhibiting every shemotion you mentioned. Now yall censor everything I do. That Uncharted 4 threaed I JUST made that you guys killed
If we was back on SOHH, and you two fakkits was running that place?

Remember that thread I made title "Mario is Dead: Miyamoto found dead at the age of 69"
That thread was about the Rec Room Address I was gonna make in a day or two later.
I ended the thread with "he had an extra man" and it was all good and fun
nikkaz elsewhere even jacked my whole steez
Shigeru Miyamoto dead at 57

The point is, you as of today are way too concerned with everything I do to the point you making this place suck. I've already found a new place
I don't know everyone there like I do here.. its not the same. But they let me do me so fukk you and this place until you are removed.
I'll do what the fukk I please til otherwise. You gets zero respect from me as long as you continue to oppress black thought :ufdup:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Look at evillore though :heh: does that look like a person that demands respect in the real world? :laff: of course not.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i had a homeboy who had a neo geo when i was young everyone thought he was the man then everyone went over to his house and he took off his shoes and his feet stank like hell and everyone just started knowing him for his stankin feet instead of his neo geo