Since you guys like posting Neogaf stories so much, what do you think about this one!

NaiSim

HEAR ME ROAR!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nj
:wow: do you hear yourself :what:

being BLACK is not the same as someone who cuts their dikk off & turns it into a p*ssy fam. :comeon: That's crazy that people really think this is 'resonable' about black people.

Being a black person is not equal to someone wanting to date a man, give themselves enemas just to have sex & put their cock in doo doo fam. :stopitslime:

Yall nikkas got life mess up.

Look breh I'm tired of the constant prejudice against blacks vs prejudice against gays/transsexuals comparisons myself.

But.since the topic has been breached already, here goes. Being gay is how you are born. It's not what you choose to be. I know some of you refuse to believe it but that's what science says. Similarly transsexuality is how you're born. You don't up and decide one day that you wanna be a girl and cut your dikk off. No instead you're either born with dual equipment or with a opposite gender self identification due to something going awry in your brains chemical balance.

Now you're here judging and demonizing people for nothing more than how they were born. So how is it different from a white racist hating blacks based on skin color?

squiddyB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#walkerset
:wow: do you hear yourself :what:

being BLACK is not the same as someone who cuts their dikk off & turns it into a p*ssy fam. :comeon: That's crazy that people really think this is 'resonable' about black people.

Being a black person is not equal to someone wanting to date a man, give themselves enemas just to have sex & put their cock in doo doo fam. :stopitslime:

Yall nikkas got life mess up.

Being black is the same as being a LGBT-individual for two reasons:

1. They are minorities which have been (and still is to a degree) persecuted.
2. It is not something you chose.

This isn't even up to debate, the relevant community (e.g, the scientific community) has already reached a consensus. Believing otherwise is akin to believing in creationism.

BossIAm

Sit Down!
Daps
Been on NeoGaf a few years. Cool place and I have to say it has made indifferent to homosexuality in that in that I take no longer take any issue with it. It is your business. However they have a gay mafia of sorts over there that I cannot stand. Worse was when some state a few years ago was voting on gay marriage and did not pass. They came hard for black people as if we were out there lynching gay people. Made me look different on that site as so many showed there true faces which was the same face as racist and bigots yet they tried paint the black populace as hateful over a vote we did not have the power to affect either way.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

This isn't even up to debate, the relevant community (e.g, the scientific community) has already reached a consensus. Believing otherwise is akin to believing in creationism.

2 is wrong because there are plenty of gay people that choose to date the same gender.

NaiSim

HEAR ME ROAR!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nj
Homophobia and bigotry is something I'd expect from Xbots. Kinda disappointed that my 3cepts are so adverse to science.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

:what:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Oh, shyt, this nikka opened up a can of worms. :lolbron:

Arabial Knight

Rolo Tomassi
Daps
Reppin
The San Fernando Valley
Idiots think guys choose to suck dikk :lolbron: Why do you think pray the gay away programs don't work. You fakkits can't help what you are, stop crying. If you think that shyt is a choice there is a deep reason for it, like you saying to yourself "I can choose not to be gay". No you can't, fakkit :pachaha:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Idiots think guys choose to suck dikk :lolbron: Why do you think pray the gay away programs don't work. You fakkits can't help what you are, stop crying. If you think that shyt is a choice there is a deep reason for it, like you saying to yourself "I can choose not to be gay". No you can't, fakkit :pachaha:

Well how the fukk do you explain bisexuals and transsexuals fakkit? Trust me, there are a LARGE portion of homosexuals that go back and forth between men and women. Miss me with the homosexual propaganda.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
NeoFag is full of gays and weirdos. Why is there a problem shytting on that?

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
:Stopitslime:

It seems we have a hater in our midst......MODS!
He ain't lying, tho.

Got weirdos on lock (Mowgli, havoc, R=G, TLR/JBO regulars)

As for the gays...again, I don't really care about what floats your boat, do you...but we have a lot of suspect cats. Aliases devoted to it, too (Yung Yogurt)

And let's be reality: How many men have impersonated women on here? More than just ****, that's for damn sure :smh: