Since you guys like posting Neogaf stories so much, what do you think about this one!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I think some people have an unhealthy obsession with gay issues
i just think people invest too much time into it. like lgbtbbq stuff is make or break for.america socially. its not, the population of those people is relatively small to begin with. honestly its one of the least important domestic issues, but it involves discrimination so it gets a lot of attention. the sooner they legalize gay marriage the sooner we can ignore most of this shyt and get back to the real issues that are fukking up the country.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
stop crying about everything you spurned, bitter ass little twat. always mad about something... take a joke :heh:

:what: u the one catching feelings about the comments about that other forum. Eat a dikk u fraud. Kool g trap :heh: never set foot in the trap in your life you fukking twerp.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:what: u the one catching feelings about the comments about that other forum. Eat a dikk u fraud. Kool g trap :heh: never set foot in the trap in your life you fukking twerp.

oh so im the one whos been bagging on gaf for four pages? and who addressed me first? seems like.youre the one with bad blood friend :heh:. by the way i have never claimed to trap. i admit freely that i come from a privileged background on here. my usernames supposed to be a goofy flip on my favorite rapper G Rap. and even if i did, why the fukk would i care to front about it on the the internet you homotional internet tough guy tryhard

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
oh so im the one whos been bagging on gaf for four pages? and who addressed me first? seems like.youre the one with bad blood friend :heh:. by the way i have never claimed to trap. i admit freely that i come from a privileged background on here. my usernames supposed to be a goofy flip on my favorite rapper G Rap. and even if i did, why the fukk would i care to front about it on the the internet you homotional internet tough guy tryhard

I didnt make this thread, I commented in it. You the one that seem to have such a problem with what I said about neogaf. That's your problem, if you relate to them dudes so much then go over there nobody here wants to hear that bullshyt.

NaiSim

HEAR ME ROAR!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nj
That's funny, because a lot of black folk are starting to realize that they don't have it so good in Obama's America :ohhh:

Look, NeoGaf is a microcosm of thel pussified Liberal paradise that this country is slowly turning into - where God is a villain, women can do no wrong, being financially successful at anything is a crime, and Homosexuals/Transvestites are put on a pedestal. It's fukking disgusting.
it's called taking the bitter with the sweet. i don't want to set up a false dilemma but basically we have two choices, a conservative society where only whitey has rights, or a liberal society where all races, genders, creeds, sexual orientations have rights. now you might not like gays, or women or muslims or what have you, but unless you're willing to surrender your own rights don't tread on anyone elses.

also your characterization of liberals is a caricature.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
it's called taking the bitter with the sweet. i don't want to set up a false dilemma but basically we have two choices, a conservative society where only whitey has rights, or a liberal society where all races, genders, creeds, sexual orientations have rights. now you might not like gays, or women or muslims or what have you, but unless you're willing to surrender your own rights don't tread on anyone elses.

Your characterization of conservatives is a caricature as well. With that said, I wouldn't call myself a conservative, I just have some conservative views. I believe in the importance of the family structure, a sense of morality, fiscal responsibility, and the sanctity of borders. I don't think government bureaucracy is the answer to every social ill this country faces. I believe in the free market, but I don't support corporate tyranny.

Liberals talk a good game, but when it comes time to get down to the nitty gritty, they are useless. They are spineless, always looking to please everybody while serving nothing besides their own egos. They are also some of the most hypocritical, self-righteous dirtbags you can ever come across. To the liberal, it's always somebody elses fault, never their own. Sorry, but I can't get with that.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Maybe you house nikkas will finally stop putting NeoGaf on a fukking pedestal?

And all for what? Because their membership consists of bloggers and a few low level devs who post there to keep the community of fanboys appeased and at bay? A community of misogynist, racist, mouth breathing, neck bearded, self entitled a$$holes. *tell them why you mad son*

The place sucks. It's fukking boring. But then again anywhere that treats a videogame like a fukking 15th century painting would be, I'd imagine.

ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS.

And speaking of caricatures. Neogaf has become one of itself.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Liberals talk a good game, but when it comes time to get down to the nitty gritty, they are useless. They are spineless, always looking to please everybody while serving nothing besides their own egos. They are also some of the most hypocritical, self-righteous dirtbags you can ever come across. To the liberal, it's always somebody elses fault, never their own. Sorry, but I can't get with that.

:heh:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Yeah but those posters(aside from sierra mist...I think that dude/chick/whatever is disturbed) are kinda what makes this place so entertaining...and those posters wouldn't last 3 posts on a site like Neogaf. Those guys are still here and the Coli is still the shyt :leostare:

But just to touch on what you said earlier, it's not really about the homosexuals and the trans people over there....it's how they are such a protected class. If someone posts a thread about how some dude surgically made himself a woman, you'll see 50 posts in a row saying shyt like "good for HER," "SHE looks great," etc...and the second someone says something even remotely non PC the vultures immediately zero in and start doing what they do. It's entertaining to read but if you are a poster there I can't imagine how participating in those threads can be even remotely appealing. You can't have a real discussion over there because it's one big circle jerk. Oh, and if you believe in God...just forget about it.

Meanwhile they caught that one mod editing peoples posts and basically abusing his authority outright, and he aint even get banned :rudy: sorry but thats some bullshyt. I think dude is a fukking junkie too. Go figure.
I never heard of you... WhoAreYou
:laff:

Okay, ill agree with mod cock sucking, that is and always has been out of control. but you are off your shyt if you think this site is any less full of deranged weirdos than GAF. look at guys like gundumb, havoc, brothazay, sierra mist etc etc this is the internet and both forums have nerdy interests, it is what it is. You have plenty of people on here and SOHH formerly acting just as pathetic, baring their whole lives ten thousand posts on it 24/7... there really isnt much of a difference. its just nerds bashing nerds.

I never heard of you either... WhoAreYou?

NaiSim

HEAR ME ROAR!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nj

:deadrose:

Maybe you house nikkas will finally stop putting NeoGaf on a fukking pedestal?

And all for what? Because their membership consists of bloggers and a few low level devs who post there to keep the community of fanboys appeased and at bay? A community of misogynist, racist, mouth breathing, neck bearded, self entitled a$$holes. *tell them why you mad son*

The place sucks. It's fukking boring. But then again anywhere that treats a videogame like a fukking 15th century painting would be, I'd imagine.

ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS.

And speaking of caricatures. Neogaf has become one of itself.
:whoa: Who puts NeoGaf on a pedestal? The Gaming section is Nintendo land and the offtopic is Apple land. Still it's a good forum even with all the negatives.

Your characterization of conservatives is a caricature as well. With that said, I wouldn't call myself a conservative, I just have some conservative views. I believe in the importance of the family structure, a sense of morality, fiscal responsibility, and the sanctity of borders. I don't think government bureaucracy is the answer to every social ill this country faces. I believe in the free market, but I don't support corporate tyranny.

Yeah were done here. They probably expecting you for prayers at your local Reagan shrine anyway.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I strongly disagree with GetInTheTruck's analysis of GAF, its posters, and its moderators.
There is no "protected class" on NeoGAF, bigotry is just a bannable offense - and this policy is even more strongly enforced when dealing with individuals of vulnerable minorities such as african-americans, transgendered individuals, homosexuals, etc.

The example you gave on someone who had undergone SRS was blatantly misrepresentation of the actual situation. What someone said was that the transgendered individual was "disgusting" - whether or not that is PC, that is a fine example of bannable bigotry.

Finding someone disgusting purely because they are transgendered, just because of who they are, is just as wrong as finding a black individual, or a gay individual, disgusting simply because they are black or gay.

:wow: do you hear yourself :what:

being BLACK is not the same as someone who cuts their dikk off & turns it into a p*ssy fam. :comeon: That's crazy that people really think this is 'resonable' about black people.

Being a black person is not equal to someone wanting to date a man, give themselves enemas just to have sex & put their cock in doo doo fam. :stopitslime:

Yall nikkas got life mess up.