Bushed
Daps
g25vrybbg4891.png

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I'm all for it. Never had any sympathy for drug dealers of any flavor .I don't give a fukk about some dope dealers from the 70's-80's and their bullshyt. fukk a Alpo. fukk a Rick Ross. Meech, Hoover, and all them other fakkits should've been lined up single file and beaten within an inch of their lives by the family members of the people they ruined. The amount of damage they've done to our people should be on part with what Hitler did with the Jews during WWII. Crimes Against Humanity. If you think that shyt is something admirable, then you clearly don't understand the security they robbed of our people and you should be thrown in there with them. I have more respect for the bus driver, the cashier or the brother holding it down then any of these cocksuckers and their trinkets, fukk what a song or movie talking about. The pain in our people's eyes is still there.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
I'm all for it. Never had any sympathy for drug dealers of any flavor .I don't give a fukk about some dope dealers from the 70's-80's and their bullshyt. fukk a Alpo. fukk a Rick Ross. Meech, Hoover, and all them other fakkits should've been lined up single file and beaten within an inch of their lives by the family members of the people they ruined. The amount of damage they've done to our people should be on part with what Hitler did with the Jews during WWII. Crimes Against Humanity. If you think that shyt is something admirable, then you clearly don't understand the security they robbed of our people and you should be thrown in there with them. I have more respect for the bus driver, the cashier or the brother holding it down then any of these cocksuckers and their trinkets, fukk what a song or movie talking about. The pain in our people's eyes is still there.
Lol