Singapore Has No Chill Drug Traffickers

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
"17.9"
:picard:

It's the precision at which they draw their capital punishment line. Is it at 17.99 when your brain develops the capacity for complete agency? :troll:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
The 19-year-old American who was caned in Singapore for vandalism says the bleeding it caused was "like a bloody nose."
The teen-ager, Michael P. Fay, said in an interview on Saturday that the four strokes with a rattan cane on May 5 had left three dark-brown scars on his right buttock and four lines each about half an inch wide on his left buttock. :dame:

In giving his first description of the caning, Mr. Fay said that prison officials told him he had shouted, "I'm dying,":damn: when the first stroke was delivered. :dame:He said he could not remember crying out.

He said a prison officer stood beside him and guided him through the ordeal, saying: "O.K., Michael, three left. O.K., Michael, two left. O.K., one more; you're almost done." :youngsabo:

Get six mighty and powerful strokes to your rear end with scarring from @Another Man brehs :dame:

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
squid-game-the-front-man.gif

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I think Asia in general don't play when it comes to drugs/drug trafficking. In China, if you get caught lacking out there with enough work, they'll execute you expeditiously, foreigner or not.

Yea SEA don’t play when it comes to drugs.

Dutuerte had petty dealers and users quit because he was giving rewards to citizens if they killed them from what I’ve heard.

:damn: