Single ladies, Feb 14th is approaching :mjcry:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Second year in a row single on Valentine's day :mjcry:

No choclates, no flowers , no sex , no head , no dinner dates, no out of the country trips , no diamond rings, no new cars , no edible arrangements, not even a card :dead:

Hooters got a deal that if you bring in a pic of your ex and shred it, you get 8 free wings :ehh:

That's 16 wangs for me :takedat:

MsReal

All Star
Daps

No choclates, no flowers , no sex , no head , no dinner dates, no out of the country trips , no diamond rings, no new cars , no edible arrangements, not even a card :dead:

Hooters got a deal that if you bring in a pic of your ex and shred it, you get 8 free wings :ehh:

I loved Valentines when I was single. The club was full of single people and we would have a blast.

Believe me Valentines gets a whole load worse when you have a partner and still don't get nothing #lazyman

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

How are the wings at Hooters?:jbhmm: