Single ladies, Feb 14th is approaching :mjcry:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Here's the kicker, moms bday is at the beginning of March as well:dead:

So long tax refund.
My grandma's Bday is March 1st...my girl's is March 9th :francis:

All of my annual leave hours from my old job (200+) gets converted into cash by being multiplied against my pay rate...and then I have other benefits and my new job and returns...but I'm supporting mom until she gets back on her feet and I got bills nikka :damn:

I hope be able to finally buy a PS4 :mjcry:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
My grandma's Bday is March 1st...my girl's is March 9th :francis:

All of my annual leave hours from my old job (200+) gets converted into cash by being multiplied against my pay rate...and then I have other benefits and my new job and returns...but I'm supporting mom until she gets back on her feet and I got bills nikka :damn:

I hope be able to finally buy a PS4 :mjcry:

Bruh, I thought you bought one when you won the lottery :snoop:

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA

Are we married to the same dude...

Nah, mine stopped being my hero the moment we got married, over 3 years ago. I was so in love with him and would walk around on cloud nine.

I can't stand valentines now, last year was sooo bad I've tried to sweep it under the carpet but it just makes me feel emotional thinking about it. And I don't believe in crying over men.. Oh well

Probably, hunny.
I've cried over mine plenty times, he's done alot of damage emotionally but I'm sticking it out because it's been drilled in my head that marriage is work and alot of things you wouldn't let go in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, you have to let go in a marriage.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No obsession. Just something to do to pass the time before i head to work.

:umad: Need batteries.
:dead: at you not knowing how sad that sounds. You're not spending your free time talking to a girl who loves you in the real world (to be fair who could love you), but thinking about and "taunting" someone in the virtual world. That's sad. Even sadder than what your Valentine's day will be. You'll be alone again probably thinking about me while I enjoy time with my love.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
:dead: at you not knowing how sad that sounds. You're not spending your free time talking to a girl who loves you in the real world (to be fair who could love you), but thinking about and "taunting" someone in the virtual world. That's sad. Even sadder than what your Valentine's day will be. You'll be alone again probably thinking about me while I enjoy time with my love.

Actually i'm meeting up with a girl BEFORE valentine's day. This Sunday to be more specific(we will be watching the game together). I anticipate a very eventful night :banderas:

So once again, Need batteries? :umad: