Single ladies, Feb 14th is approaching :mjcry:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Second year in a row single on Valentine's day :mjcry:

No choclates, no flowers , no sex , no head , no dinner dates, no out of the country trips , no diamond rings, no new cars , no edible arrangements, not even a card :dead:

Hooters got a deal that if you bring in a pic of your ex and shred it, you get 8 free wings :ehh:

That's 16 wangs for me :takedat:

Let me take yo big ass out

:takedat:

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
I loved Valentines when I was single. The club was full of single people and we would have a blast.

Believe me Valentines gets a whole load worse when you have a partner and still don't get nothing #lazyman

Mines don't believe in giving gifts for just one day yet doesn't give me gifts period. Last year, I had to keep telling him I would like a gift for V-day, I kept reminding him for 3 weeks up until the day before where he bought me this big Victoria Secret packaging that came with a HUGE bear and make-up bag, sweater, pantyhose, candy, a rose & perfume/body lotion. After that, I felt upset that when special occasions nevertheless "just because" occasions comes around, I have to ask for something. I just stopped doing it. Anniversary came, nothing, birthday, nothing, Christmas I bought him these clothes that he wanted so bad but I got nothing. V-day coming up and I didn't say anything. I'm actually sad that this how it is. We only been married 3 years and the effort stopped the moment after I said yes to being his girlfriend :mjcry:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Mines don't believe in giving gifts for just one day yet doesn't give me gifts period. Last year, I had to keep telling him I would like a gift for V-day, I kept reminding him for 3 weeks up until the day before where he bought me this big Victoria Secret packaging that came with a HUGE bear and make-up bag, sweater, pantyhose, candy, a rose & perfume/body lotion. After that, I felt upset that when special occasions nevertheless "just because" occasions comes around, I have to ask for something. I just stopped doing it. Anniversary came, nothing, birthday, nothing, Christmas I bought him these clothes that he wanted so bad but I got nothing. V-day coming up and I didn't say anything. I'm actually sad that this how it is. We only been married 3 years and the effort stopped the moment after I said yes to being his girlfriend :mjcry:

so...why put up with it? :jbhmm:

MsReal

All Star
Daps

Are we married to the same dude...

Nah, mine stopped being my hero the moment we got married, over 3 years ago. I was so in love with him and would walk around on cloud nine.

I can't stand valentines now, last year was sooo bad I've tried to sweep it under the carpet but it just makes me feel emotional thinking about it. And I don't believe in crying over men.. Oh well

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Already paid the deposit on our plans for the evening. :blessed:

Got her 5 gifts :takedat:

Only bad thing is her b day is 4 days after wards :mjcry:

:mjlol: :umad:

Her bday and my grandmother's bday are close so there's that for me :francis:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

Are we married to the same dude...

Nah, mine stopped being my hero the moment we got married, over 3 years ago. I was so in love with him and would walk around on cloud nine.

I can't stand valentines now, last year was sooo bad I've tried to sweep it under the carpet but it just makes me feel emotional thinking about it. And I don't believe in crying over men.. Oh well

Damn, I hope this don't happen to me. I don't wanna be that dude.