Single Mother Statistics

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Nevermind looked more into it. This is the results of black women fetishizing "street" nikkas for over 50 years. The black community by and large is a huge failure and I would be surprised if we are still around a few hundred years from now.
I was having this convo with a chick the other night. She was actually appalled at me saying some things along these lines. In the real world NO ONE holds black women accountable for their choices. I personally don’t mind dating women with kids, I prefer it because I have kids myself BUT they always act like they didn’t know the ni99a was a loser before he skeeted in them.

Last edited:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Average income is $48,000 for single mothers. This is with 2/3 of white women included.

What does that number look like for us and more importantly, what kind of circumstances are the children growing up under?

The mothers don't have the resources for better education (for the child) and scarcity mentality will definitely be bred into that child's mind.

So what are we really celebrating with this pump and dump or GMB lifestyle?
Black women earn more than average than black men:sas1:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Nevermind looked more into it. This is the results of black women fetishizing "street" nikkas for over 50 years. The black community by and large is a huge failure and I would be surprised if we are still around a few hundred years from now.
It's being led by white women tho

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
With all the contraceptives available these days, it’s flat-out embarrassing how dumb and irresponsible young women are. They ignore every option that would prevent them from giving birth to some loser’s kid and struggling as a poor single parent.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
With all the contraceptives available these days, it’s flat-out embarrassing how dumb and irresponsible young women are. They ignore every option that would prevent them from giving birth to some loser’s kid and struggling as a poor single parent.

Government should make birth control free :yeshrug:

Cheaper than gubment assistance or the ramifications of not being able to properly care for the kids. :francis:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I know what this thread needs.......

smDdP2Wat5449ZvyIbdrSc_mjDcr6D362ADtBdvg1YM.jpg
:troll:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
You neggas really blaming the women ? What about the deadbeat neggas that refuse to step up and just walk out on them ? Do y’all neggas really wanna say it’s the women faults they are single parents ?

you neggas insane man

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You neggas really blaming the women ? What about the deadbeat neggas that refuse to step up and just walk out on them ? Do y’all neggas really wanna say it’s the women faults they are single parents ?

you neggas insane man

Breh look up who these kids are fatherd by

Then come back

It's the same 15 dudes in the county

Imagine future nick Cannon and NBA young boy DMX and black rob

In your city those are the fathers