Singles that should have been bigger than they were

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Keri Hilson is never a better fit for anything, not sure how you came up with that. Nobody follows her as an artist, people just like some of her songs. So she might have had a hot song, but she wasn't "hot". She's probably on the song simply because she has a good working relationship with the producer of the song.

Keri was hot at that time.

That did not have "hit" on it at all

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keri was hot at that time.

That did not have "hit" on it at all

She had a hot single, but the album only did a couple hundred thou. So no, she wasn't hot. Her single was hot. As for the Nas song I think it could have been bigger, but really because the anthemic feel, not because it's a really great song. I personally don't enjoy the song much.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Keri Hilson is never a better fit for anything, not sure how you came up with that. Nobody follows her as an artist, people just like some of her songs. So she might have had a hot song, but she wasn't "hot". She's probably on the song simply because she has a good working relationship with the producer of the song.

all im saying is that those other 2 didnt really fit the track.

nobody cares about who fits anymore tho, so it doesnt matter. its all about the name. thats why nobody sells.

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
long story short: T.I. doesnt want anybody else shining on his label unless theyre some pop chit thats no threat to him. yet another page out of jay-z's playbook.

cant say it was before its time, cuz it couldve easily been a hit BACK THEN if pushed. but youre right. these new atlanta dudes is jockin yung la hard and not even doing it right. i didnt even realize it.

classic track. yea i said it.

Bruh, this song still knocks hard as hell. :lawd: And Alfamega has spoke on the bold once before (8:20 mark):

:ohhh:...:mjpls:...:wow:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Bruh, this song still knocks hard as hell. :lawd: And Alfamega has spoke on the bold once before (8:20 mark):

:ohhh:...:mjpls:...:wow:

great stuff. i think i saw this back then. but i dont remember that secret society part. im not surprised tho. always figured tip was gettin down, especially now.

and yea man, yung la shouldve blew up. now hes just known for getting jumped by ducktape. and young dro man, he should be up there in the convo with gucci & boosie. dro was definitely nicer than tip. thats a dam shame.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Guess we're posting videos now so I might as well too.

This shyt is crazy and NOBODY talks about it anymore. I was mad as fukk they didn't put this version on the 'The Show' soundtrack.

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. Song is crazy.

Chainz had a record with Drake and Wayne called I Do it on BOATS2 aswell. shyt was fukking fire I have no idea how that did not blow.

Bruuuhhhhh...Don't even get me started on that track. Hell, that album could have had another hit with "Lady." :snoop: