Slim-thick stunna and Guitarist...Ariel 0'Neal

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Good lordt...this girl is so fine. She got a mean donk, pretty face and the hip to waist ratio is just amazing!!
And she tears up the 6-strings too!!

:ohhh::leon:

Video *HOT* - Ariel oneal

55fMTQz.jpg

ERp0U6p.jpg

6bShT7i.jpg

rcFMgXK.jpg

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
Appreciate her talent instead of her ass. Being pro black is not making sexually charged comments about black women and sexualizing her. Brothas on The Coli love making black women appreciation threads and then proceeding to post half naked black women. You're not appreciating her, you're lusting... Fukking idiots man...

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Threw with artistic chicks. Im the only artist in a relationship. She's fine, though.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Appreciate her talent instead of her ass. Being pro black is not making sexually charged comments about black women and sexualizing her. Brothas on The Coli love making black women appreciation threads and then proceeding to post half naked black women. You're not appreciating her, you're lusting... Fukking idiots man...

:gucci:

If the ass is fat the ass is fat fukk outta here with your nonsense

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
fukk outta here :laff: