Fred

oh word?
full

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Appreciate her talent instead of her ass. Being pro black is not making sexually charged comments about black women and sexualizing her. Brothas on The Coli love making black women appreciation threads and then proceeding to post half naked black women. You're not appreciating her, you're lusting... Fukking idiots man...

You know she could play the guitar thee exact same manner in looser clothes. She know what she doing rocking out in booty shorts and skin tight shyt. STOP!

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Appreciate her talent instead of her ass. Being pro black is not making sexually charged comments about black women and sexualizing her. Brothas on The Coli love making black women appreciation threads and then proceeding to post half naked black women. You're not appreciating her, you're lusting... Fukking idiots man...
she dresses like a whore so nothing wrong with lusting after her like one. you teach others how to treat you.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
I was at Park @ 14th and DC and her band The Fix played. Whoa! Boo is so think I almost fell in love, and she be rocking and dropping dat thang like....there's nothing left to say!
She can play her ass off, and she got them kissmyp*ssy thighs. I love it.

For real!?
Damn, If I had the fortitude to venture into DC I'd go see her live.
Ah well...

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
I was at Park @ 14th and DC and her band The Fix played. Whoa! Boo is so think I almost fell in love, and she be rocking and dropping dat thang like....there's nothing left to say!
She can play her ass off, and she got them kissmyp*ssy thighs. I love it.

You know if they're coming back?