Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Stephen K. Bannon Steps Down from Breitbart News Network - Breitbart

Stephen K. Bannon Steps Down from Breitbart News Network
by Breitbart News9 Jan 201878

33076663096_2ba0d6f71e_k-640x480.jpg

Michael Vadon / Flickr
Stephen K. Bannon has stepped down from Breitbart News Network, where he served as Executive Chairman since 2012.
Bannon and Breitbart will work together on a smooth and orderly transition.

Bannon said, “I’m proud of what the Breitbart team has accomplished in so short a period of time in building out a world-class news platform.”

According to Breitbart CEO Larry Solov, “Steve is a valued part of our legacy, and we will always be grateful for his contributions, and what he has helped us to accomplish.”

Big Government, Breitbart News, Stephen K. Bannon, Steve Bannon

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Damn.... so everything in the book must be true. Trump wouldn't fire him over nothing :lupe:

Bannon was quoted by author Michael Wolff ― whose tell-all book about the White House is set for release on Jan. 9 ― as saying there was “zero” chance Trump didn’t know about his eldest son and son-in-law Jared Kushner meeting with Russian operatives. Bannon also called the meeting “treasonous” and “bad shyt.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-steve-bannon_us_5a4d200ce4b0b0e5a7aa6f15

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
Damn.... so everything in the book must be true. Trump wouldn't fire him over nothing :lupe:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-steve-bannon_us_5a4d200ce4b0b0e5a7aa6f15

This book single handedly stirred up a week of panic and division in the White House, raised questions about Trump's mental state, and now has purged the alt-right golden boy from politics and his own media platform. I wasn't planning on reading it but now I might have to order a copy to show the author some appreciation.

Wolff the gawd :salute: