nWg
"Invest heavily in bottom shelf liquor right now!"

main-qimg-c9577f9fefa5b36dc2c27425b22662c4-c

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure he secured the bag on his way out. :francis:

Breitbart has completely fallen off since Nov 2016. Milo then Bannon.

@Pink_Freud who's the hot writer over there now? :lolbron:
:hhh:

I don’t, nor have I ever read or frequented that website. Y’all have seriously conjured about some character that just isn’t me.

And for the record, I don’t watch foxnews (or CNN,or MSNBC, etc) either.

Outside of the videos I see on here or the few clips ppl post on Facebook I don’t see any of that shyt, in fact I don’t even know half the commentators you dudes even talk about in here(ones you like and hate)

I just really don’t give a fukk about any of that shyt. I’d rather read about shyt that will make me money or make me smarter.....or just for entertainment(like here) all that extra nonsense I couldn’t care less for.
:yeshrug:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Are you guys crazy? Run for president? Of what? There are many reasons to run for the office of presidency — Bannon doesn’t have a single voter from any category.

The guy is a loser.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
U would be surprised.. U shouldn't be but u would
The guy is a loser. Everything he touches loses. Well you can take pleasure in knowing he touched the president. Then again, that guy was a loser before the Bannon Stimulus.

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
The guy is a loser. Everything he touches loses. Well you can take pleasure in knowing he touched the president. Then again, that guy was a loser before the Bannon Stimulus.
How many white losers out there that wouldn't identify with this diseased lookin cac?.. He could run on a more racist platform and get more votes than u think he would