SLOPPY STEVE BANNON FIRED FROM BREITBART! AND SIRIUS XM

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
:hhh:

I don’t, nor have I ever read or frequented that website. Y’all have seriously conjured about some character that just isn’t me.

And for the record, I don’t watch foxnews (or CNN,or MSNBC, etc) either.

Outside of the videos I see on here or the few clips ppl post on Facebook I don’t see any of that shyt, in fact I don’t even know half the commentators you dudes even talk about in here(ones you like and hate)

I just really don’t give a fukk about any of that shyt. I’d rather read about shyt that will make me money or make me smarter.....or just for entertainment(like here) all that extra nonsense I couldn’t care less for.
:yeshrug:

You sure are fan of Tucker Carlson, you posted many clips of him that you agree with but then claim you don't support him or anything.

Airfeezy

All Star
Daps
Sloppy Steve

giphy.gif

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You sure are fan of Tucker Carlson, you posted many clips of him that you agree with but then claim you don't support him or anything.
I’ve posted clips of various ppl when I agree with a point they make. That doesn’t mean I universally agree with a persons point of view on everything.

I believe in universal health care, and pro choice and all types of stuff that I’m sure many on here agree with, but that doesn’t mean we all share the same viewpoints on everything.

Dudes like you can’t seem to grasp the concept that someone can have both liberal and conservative views.

I don’t blindly subscribe to either end of the spectrum

Last edited:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I was watching a Bill Maher episode this morning, it was with Neil DeGrassee Tyson & Steve Bannon.
It was actually pretty good, Tyson mopped the floor with them though

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
He’s done. He only got on by leeching on to others. First Breitbart(may he rest in piss) and then the Mercer’s. Now both realize how worthless he is and cut bait. He will be hosting a soundcloud podcast soon

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Are you guys crazy? Run for president? Of what? There are many reasons to run for the office of presidency — Bannon doesn’t have a single voter from any category.

The guy is a loser.
I feel the same way but unexpected shyt happens these days

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Fox just hired him. As long as he has an outlet he isn't done. Also the dude is more of a mercenary than a died in the wool alt right lifer. Him constantly throwing the more racist elements to the wolves or cutting them off, speaking to black groups (conservative or not that's a no no), criticizing the President etc it would come back to haunt him eventually. Plus with his own arrogance I'm sure his backers were worried about him getting too big for his britches then selling them out. It'll be interesting to see how he rebuilds himself after this.