SMACK TALKS SM3, MATH HOFFA, HITMAN & MORE

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
he spit a bunch of real shyt. I figured ars/verb dropped that quick cause of the sponsorship.

If daylyt was really running around trying to get gooned up for $500 then hes an idiot but i honestly don't see day battling for only a grand. He gotta have a higher price than that at this point. At least I hope.He was dying to be on URL so you never know.

He should have spoke on how URL can't seem to organize a fukking event right though. Math/Serious was damn near 8 hours behind scheduled time and this is after URL said the were going to fix all the problems that NOME3 had.

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
glad to see smack clearing up a couple things...daylyt did all that for $500...now he banned from url watch a new video come out with him shytting on smack...

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he spit a bunch of real shyt. I figured ars/verb dropped that quick cause of the sponsorship.

If daylyt was really running around trying to get gooned up for $500 then hes an idiot but i honestly don't see day battling for only a grand. He gotta have a higher price than that at this point. At least I hope.He was dying to be on URL so you never know.

He should have spoke on how URL can't seem to organize a fukking event right though. Math/Serious was damn near 8 hours behind scheduled time and this is after URL said the were going to fix all the problems that NOME3 had.
yeah i agree smack spoke real on math, hitman, day but he need to fix the running of these events and take some responsibility for what happened too

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well that should sum up everything about Daylyt...the guy is an official full-blown retard. All that drama, talkin' about how he 10 stacks deep for stayin' in NY...:bryan: